JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the one I have been using for 1 and 1/2 years. good solid hold and a seperate d-ring for rigging. Only complaint is that because it is extra wide it dosn't fit in some jean loops. Fits standard work wear jeans easily.

<broken link removed>

check out Wilco's. They have 1 or 2 that make good gun belts. I have 2 and they are holding up well.

1 is made by Georgia boot and one by Justin, both are some what stiff and thick and the right width..

Bought mine at High Noon Holsters. "rock steady belt" Two pieces of leather with a synthetic piece sewn between them. They had a great sales pitch online and I was buying a holster anyways. No regrets and if you play dress up from time to time they have lots of options that work better than my riggers belt for blending in.

y'all got some fancy belts... i've been wearing the same horse hide belt i got in Mexico for about 20 years now.
same leather biker wallet, too.
best $20 i ever spent (for the belt & wallet)

i carry a full size CZ, IWB with it in a few different holsters. works great. doesn't need to be anything special, just stiff so that it holds the weight of the thing that goes bang.

Nothing fancy but this is the one I've been using for the past year... Still pretty stiff, works great for inside or outside the waistband. The price isnt to bad either...

<broken link removed>

I use that one too, alhough its starting to get a little flexible after almost a year and doesnt work so well for my OTB holster. But for IWB , my normal carry condition, it is fine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top