JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YouTube

I like watching predators take down prey. I don't know why. Maybe it's the IFGAF attitude when that lion is eating the butthole of that zebra while it's still alive and knows it's time is up. Or the Cougars taking dogs from backyards. How little we can underestimate natures killing machines.
Do small animals dissapear
The boy hates when I play Fallout; I have a habit of going everywhere, collecting and doing everything.

Ray
Thats really the only game I get excited over these days. Havent picked up FO4 but soon!
I too turn into a pack rat and barterer.

A

Are you from Utah?
Nope. And I'm not Mormon, if that's what you're really asking. I also don't have a bunch of kids.
But one thing this world could use is more kids being raised by people with morals.

Edited - Inappropriate Content

Last edited by a moderator:
Now what the hell prompted you to make that statement other than a little baby tit for tat? Grow the hell up. Asking if you were from Utah has nothing to do with sexual orientation, jerk. I see that you are still a newbie. When you grow up on this forum, you will see how much of an a$$ you were making that post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads