JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forgot,

BACON:D

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Bacon lovers rejoice, I was in Madras last weekend and I walked into the convenience store/gas station towards the south end of town and found this.

"DEEP FRIED" bacon on a stick. I was in heaven for a short time................

IMG_2536_zpshfoo7xkg.jpg

Showing up at the local outdoor shooting area and out shooting some of the guys who have a "Teddy Tactical" rifle with every gizmo one can buy attached to it , all with my Hawken rifle copy.
Love the look on their face when I can hit something they cant , even with their "scope of doom".
'Course this can only happen with someone who thinks you can buy skill.
I do shoot very well with my Hawken , but I have had lots of practice with it. And of course there are days when I cant hit the broad side of a barn , even if I was standing inside of it ...
Andy

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Bacon lovers rejoice, I was in Madras last weekend and I walked into the convenience store/gas station towards the south end of town and found this.

"DEEP FRIED" bacon on a stick. I was in heaven for a short time................
then u were in the bathroom for eternity

I am pretty sure they dont go to class in pasties and a G string.... $8 for coffee is a pretty cheap thrill for a fat old man.

Reading this post....it just hit me where you are talking about. I have been there. I don't drink, wait for it, coffee. But I have been there for an Italian soda.......:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top