JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now what the hell prompted you to make that statement other than a little baby tit for tat? Grow the hell up. Asking if you were from Utah has nothing to do with sexual orientation, jerk. I see that you are still a newbie. When you grow up on this forum, you will see how much of an a$$ you were making that post.
:s0140:
Do you actually read what you post? Sounds like you're talking to yourself. But it's ok little buddy, I've read lots of your posts and I'm not real surprised. Feel free to continue with the infantile name calling and whatnot. I'll be sure to enjoy reading it next time I visit, but goodnight for now.

Kids are awesome. Don't let anyone dissuade you from having as many as possible.

Kids are (ultimately) awesome, but I have 6 of them (3 boys and 3 girls). All but one are legal adults now (youngest girl is almost 17) and although they're all pretty terrific human beings (now) I can tell you that the "teen age" years are NO PICNIC.

You've got the "my parents are embarrassing nerds, because I'm a little miss moody princess beatch-face" phase with the girls, and the sour locker room smelling hormonal, "let's break and damage sheite because I'm a thoughtless dumbass" phase with the boys... and the most overused response to EVERYTHING from teenagers (EVER), "I know".

I'm glad my parents never went through that with me or my sister..... :rolleyes::D

Nope. And I'm not Mormon, if that's what you're really asking. I also don't have a bunch of kids.
But one thing this world could use is more kids being raised by people with morals.

Ahhhh.... now your prior statement makes sense. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0116_zpsb401aa89.jpg

Nope. And I'm not Mormon, if that's what you're really asking. I also don't have a bunch of kids.
But one thing this world could use is more kids being raised by people with morals.

Now what the hell prompted you to make that statement other than a little baby tit for tat? Grow the hell up. Asking if you were from Utah has nothing to do with sexual orientation, jerk. I see that you are still a newbie. When you grow up on this forum, you will see how much of an a$$ you were making that post.

:s0140:
Do you actually read what you post? Sounds like you're talking to yourself. But it's ok little buddy, I've read lots of your posts and I'm not real surprised. Feel free to continue with the infantile name calling and whatnot. I'll be sure to enjoy reading it next time I visit, but goodnight for now.

Look who is calling the kettle black......you seem to know the word infantile real well. You practice what you preach.
Guessing by these posts,I would say a combined age of say,30?
You 2 can argue if it's 15 a piece or what the balance is
Maybe 24 would be closer.I have a 12yo and a 9yo staying here right now and this is what their arguments sound like.
But they don't argue on the internet,they're smarter than that

Last edited by a moderator:
Guessing by these posts,I would say a combined age of say,30?
You 2 can argue if it's 15 a piece or what the balance is
Maybe 24 would be closer.I have a 12yo and a 9yo staying here right now and this is what their arguments sound like.
But they don't argue on the internet,they're smarter than that
And you're doing what? Seems to be common practice for you to jump in and do what you're accusing others of.
Aside from that, I wasn't arguing, I made a couple of statements. That's what forums are for, is it not? You sound like a grumpy old man. Let this go, I did.

Firearms and anything related to them.
Technology, I'm a computer guy.
Knives.
Beef Jerky.
Beer.
Tools.
Flashlights. High end LED.
Burgers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show