JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No "child labor" any more.. O the precious creatures! now all they do is diddle a "game controller", take prescribed drugs and shoot up the f'ing town.
good times

That particular skill seems to span multiple generations, from my experience... Except for the generation that can't figure out how to push buttons on electronic devices :p

I'm in my late 30's and all my life have wondered why people don't spend a bit more time learning basic skills - I was lucky to have a grandfather and a girlfriends older brother to teach me a lot of what I know about fixing things.

Oh you button pusher you.

Easy now... I can do both. I've replaced engines and transmissions in my own cars and trucks in my own gravel driveway, and I have built and repaired my own infrastructure on my property (sheds, roofs, fences, plumbing electrical, etc...) and I can weld. And I'm in my mid-30's, so....

How about "those" people that spend hours and hours on firearm training but do not have basic hand to hand or knife training...

Had a martial arts instructor school me in how fast a trained/motivated person can cover 30 ft - I guarantee he would have a strike on anyone I've ever met before they had the chance to pull a wet noodle out much less a defensive weapon and use it effectively.

Easy now... I can do both. I've replaced engines and transmissions in my own cars and trucks in my own gravel driveway, and I have built and repaired my own infrastructure on my property (sheds, roofs, fences, plumbing electrical, etc...) and I can weld. And I'm in my mid-30's, so....
We are a dying breed my friend...

If you're starving to death or whatever or just want a good snack, don't ever "skin" a fowl/bird.. yea, it's easy as pie but you gotta be stupid. You see it commonly on some of the "survival" shows on TV. don't do that

How about "those" people that spend hours and hours on firearm training but do not have basic hand to hand or knife training...

Had a martial arts instructor school me in how fast a trained/motivated person can cover 30 ft - I guarantee he would have a strike on anyone I've ever met before they had the chance to pull a wet noodle out much less a defensive weapon and use it effectively.
And then those righteous people that are surprised that while open carrying, their precious is jerked out by other than them and it's stuck up their nose hole.

I may be stepping out on a limb here, but as an Agnostic, who believes strongly in Karma, what drives me nuts are people who attribute EVERYTHING to God.

ME: "It's going to be hot today".
THEM; "Well, God wants you to be warm".

ME: "I almost ran out of gas".
THEM; "God was watching your gas gauge for you".

ME: "I only had one piece of cake".
THEM; "God wanted you to stop before you ate too much".

ME: "That girl has a nice looking Bod".
THEM; "Yes, and it was built by God".

:):D

The "one-up'er". You know who I mean, the guy who always has a story that's just a little bit better/bigger/scarier than the one you just finished telling.

Oh do I ever work with the guy you need to meet. ANY and EVERY conversation will make you want to feed your self a 12ga shot to the dome. It doesn't matter if it's about reloading, shooting, hunting or zipping up your fly, He has the BETTER-BEST and only way figured out and your gunna hear about it. :s0054:

There is a girl at my Credit Union who thinks it's OK to apply perfume to her hands so heavily that when she touches money, the money stinks like perfume.

Drives me INSANE!!!

I have about $300 soaking in dish soap at this moment...doesn't seem to be working.

I spoke to the branch Mgr. about a month ago, but apparently my complaint isn't going anywhere.

+1 for the perfume.

I started to cough from a lady in the doctors waiting room the other day and really wanted to mention in but figured it would most likely fall on deaf ears.

Too much makeup is in the same realm for me as well.

Too much makeup is in the same realm for me as well.

YA,

MANY women, without all that makeup, are NOT good looking...Look at K. Kardashioniewosky

One thing I HATE is when a lady comes up to see my dog in the back of the truck, leans her face in, and he starts licking her face, with all the makeup!!

(Natural thing for a dog to do, not his fault)

That GROSSES ME OUT!!!

That means that if my dog licks me soon, it's like me .....well, you know......

I have now told women and men to NOT let him lick them, but once in a while I'm not watching when it happens

YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

There is a girl at my Credit Union who thinks it's OK to apply perfume to her hands so heavily that when she touches money, the money stinks like perfume.

Drives me INSANE!!!

I have about $300 soaking in dish soap at this moment...doesn't seem to be working.

I spoke to the branch Mgr. about a month ago, but apparently my complaint isn't going anywhere.

Arg, I think that's worse than mine. I have a buddy who does that with "body spray", and can't understand why I don't want him to spray it in my car. It's because he uses a quarter of the bottle, when I have the windows up, and I can't see through the tears and the coughing fit.

He doesn't get rides from me any more.

I may be stepping out on a limb here, but as an Agnostic, who believes strongly in Karma, what drives me nuts are people who attribute EVERYTHING to God.

ME: "It's going to be hot today".
THEM; "Well, God wants you to be warm".

ME: "I almost ran out of gas".
THEM; "God was watching your gas gauge for you".

ME: "I only had one piece of cake".
THEM; "God wanted you to stop before you ate too much".

ME: "That girl has a nice looking Bod".
THEM; "Yes, and it was built by God".

:):D

Clearly God stopped you from writing any more examples :p

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class