JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but:

#2: When you go out of your way to let someone into your traffic lane and they don't wave as a sign of gratitude. In my business truck I fall victim to being the "nice guy" all too often.. In my jeep, its a different story.

#3: when you are mere seconds behind someone and they dart in the door and just let it close thus forcing you to do a little stop-step, then reopen the door and continue on.
Same goes for when you hold it open for someone and they just walk on past without a thank you, smile or wave. (Women are the worst when it comes to this..)

Thats why chivalry is dead. They (women) shot it with entitled, unthankful 00buck.. right in the face.

#4: Fellow firearm enthusiasts I meet at local firearm, pawn and sports shops that try and "teach" me or others something about firearms or reloading or some strange wildcat cartridge they swear is the bees knees ..
Its usually unprovoked, incorrect and doesn't apply to anything Im looking at or interested in.
Knock that off!

*edited for poise.

Last Edited:
Arg, I think that's worse than mine. I have a buddy who does that with "body spray", and can't understand why I don't want him to spray it in my car. It's because he uses a quarter of the bottle, when I have the windows up, and I can't see through the tears and the coughing fit.

He doesn't get rides from me any more.

How about just guys who wear body spray? They need to knock that crap off, or go get a sex change. If you are that funky that you must cover it up with perfume, take a shower. Take a couple a day. See a doctor. Buy some Speed Stick or Arid. Stop with the fing perfume already.

#3: when you are mere seconds behind someone and they dart in the door and just let it close thus forcing you to do a little stop-step, then reopen the door and continue on.
Same goes for when you hold it open for someone and they just walk on past without a thank you, smile or wave. (Women are the worst when it comes to this..)

Thats why chivalry is dead. They (women) shot it with entitled, unthankful 00buck.. right in the face.

I get really chapped when I hold the door open for the person directly behind me so they don't have to do the shuffle half step and their whole family and then the family behind them scoot through men and all. I have started just letting the door go after two people.
Sometimes thank you isn't enough when people are being rude.

This is an oldie but goodie for me and I'm not sure but it may be a NW thing...

How can you not get your vehicle moving up to freeway speeds when the NW has the looongest on ramps that I've ever seen in any of the 30 some odd states I've visited in my life.

If your Prius isn't getting enough miles per gallon, ride a bike - or put your foot down!

Good times

Today I was leaving town (small town), and a T-100 came flying up behind me!
I was going 37 in a 35 MPH zone (I knew cuz I always use Cruise Con.).

1 Truck length behind me, so I tapped my brakes.
He backed off for about 5 seconds.
Then, Right on my bubblegum again!

I tapped my brakes again.
He came closer!

I tapped again.
No response.

I slowed to 20 MPH.
He backed off for 10 seconds, then right on my bubblegum!

I stopped in the road.

He flew by me, we accelerated to 25 +/-, and he slammed on his brakes, tires locking up, smoking, skid marks!!!!

I thought "OK , DRUGS ARE INVOLVED WITH THIS GUY (as I reached for .........protection.)

I just pulled over, let a car pass me to get some space, and within a mile, he was 1/2 mile ahead of me.

Drugged up people......THAT IS WHAT SCARES ME.

And they are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Today I was leaving town (small town), and a T-100 came flying up behind me!
I was going 37 in a 35 MPH zone (I knew cuz I always use Cruise Con.).

1 Truck length behind me, so I tapped my brakes.
He backed off for about 5 seconds.
Then, Right on my bubblegum again!

I tapped my brakes again.
He came closer!

I tapped again.
No response.

I slowed to 20 MPH.
He backed off for 10 seconds, then right on my bubblegum!

I stopped in the road.

He flew by me, we accelerated to 25 +/-, and he slammed on his brakes, tires locking up, smoking, skid marks!!!!

I thought "OK , DRUGS ARE INVOLVED WITH THIS GUY (as I reached for .........protection.)

I just pulled over, let a car pass me to get some space, and within a mile, he was 1/2 mile ahead of me.

Drugged up people......THAT IS WHAT SCARES ME.

And they are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Was it a red T-100 by chance? I had a something happen to me in Beaverton a few years back with a guy in a red Toyota pickup. He nearly hit us when he forced his way into traffic after driving up the shoulder. I honked in disapproval as he almost plowed into the side of teh car where my (ex)wife was sitting. That sent the guy into full on tard mode, he raced forward, then slammed on the brakes then threw the truck into reverse. Then he repeated the process - the second time he did it though I placed my pistol on the dash where he could see it and I could get to it and he suddenly remembered he had to be somewhere else. He cut across two traffic lanes to get away from us at that point almost hitting other cars. I found a beaverton cop just off the top of the next off ramp and made a report to cover my own arse. Figured the guy had to be on drugs.

UNLIKE in the past, I rarely report anything any longer.

Seems the dispatcher wants to know more about ME than the offender.

By the time they get all MY info, the perp. has long vanished:confused::rolleyes:o_O

Thats why we physically found a cop nea by that was finishing up a traffic stop and told him in person. He took my name n ph number and details of the incident and we were on our way. Easy interaction, no dispatcher middlewoman.

"If you're the kind of parent who lets your kids push every button in the elevator of a 50-floor building, please think about sterilization." -- Radley

But seriously, after all these years, why aren't the floor buttons - toggle - go there, skip

The "close door" are actually GNDN

Blue headlights. Hate them with a passion. Had a guy with blue headlights following me last week as I was coming home - I couldn't tell which lane he was in as he was approaching. They didn't illuminate the lane ahead of his car, but they sure blinded me. Same story on the way home last night - guy with blue headlights pulls out behind me and rides my bubblegum all the way from brookwood & main to baseline and 3rd in hillsboro with his blue headlights. Then the guy cut to go around the road work area and wound up driving the wrong way down a stretch of one way to reach the parking lot (county building) he was headed to.

If they're not illegal, they should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Negative People!

I learned YEARS ago to stay away from people who are negative.

They try to drag you down with them and ZAP your energy.

There is a difference between Talking about negative things, and Living a negative existence.

And "Right".

"Man, that show sucked."

"Right?"

Gotta add a couple to this list:

People that say "you Know" constantly
I was you know driving down the road you know when a dude you know flipped me off

Or people that use F#@&ing after every other word
Then he f#@&ing stubbed his f#@&ing toe on a F#@&ing rock

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews