JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know or have close contacts with or within Greg Walden's office that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

I'm getting close to my 18 month cut off on my NFA paperwork application and I'm going to give his office one more chance to respond to my issues before likely canceling my application.

Thanks!

Reno911

Last Edited:
Does anyone know or have close contacts with or within Greg Walden's office that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

I'm getting close to my 16 month cut off on my NFA paperwork application and I'm going to give his office one more chance to respond to my issues before likely canceling my application.

Thanks!

Reno911
Damn bro, I still can't believe you haven't heard anything.

Damn bro, I still can't believe you haven't heard anything.

Pretty much.

I even misspoke my OP. It's been 17 months now not 16.

Next month is one and a half years. I promised I would call it quits at 1.5 years.

At this point I'm thinking they are just F'ing with me. Reading up on all that takes place at the NFA I very much believe there is no FBI background pending BS that they read off to you when calling. There are just overwhelmed or lazy politically agenda'd folks that don't give two shiets about any of it. I've personally spoken with the examiner assigned to this silencer three times and I am 100% certain she doesn't give AF. I'm pretty sure I'm literally dooming myself, as I feel she is just placing my application at the bottom each time I get her on the phone.

So I'm really really hoping Greg's office can actually respond to my voicemails and emails with something hopeful. As I'm done and the whole ordeal has really tainted my enjoyment of the shooting sports.

Pretty much.

I even misspoke my OP. It's been 17 months now not 16.

Next month is one and a half years. I promised I would call it quits at 1.5 years.

At this point I'm thinking they are just F'ing with me. Reading up on all that takes place at the NFA I very much believe there is no FBI background pending BS that they read off to you when calling. There are just overwhelmed or lazy politically agenda'd folks that don't give two shiets about any of it. I've personally spoken with the examiner assigned to this silencer three times and I am 100% certain she doesn't give AF. I'm pretty sure I'm literally dooming myself, as I feel she is just placing my application at the bottom each time I get her on the phone.

So I'm really really hoping Greg's office can actually respond to my voicemails and emails with something hopeful. As I'm done and the whole ordeal has really tainted my enjoyment of the shooting sports.
Possibly. That really sucks. As you know, there are folks here that have received their stamps in half the time. I know of one member that has received at least 2 stamps in less than a year. Good luck Reno.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top