JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now, I don't usually take the time to write out company/product reviews but I think more people need to know about the awesome work of Ping Pong Tactical. A couple of years ago I reached out to every holster manufacturer I could think of with an idea for a custom holster and not a single one even considered it. That is, until I reached out to Logan at Ping Pong. Not only did he agree to try and make my design come to life, I couldn't have been happier with the finished product. Since then I have had him make holsters for every gun I've bought and today he made a couple customs for my new Dan Wesson Kodiak. It's a little daunting to hand someone a $2400 gun and let them cover it in tape and glue but he came through yet again with a fit and finish that is perfect. If anyone else needs a new Kydex holster, don't hesitate to reach out to Ping Pong Tactical in Camas, WA.

[email protected]

20210109_181543.jpg 20190218_143930.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR