JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
She's got a mouth on her but it just makes it even better.

I think I'm in love.

Someday we'll be able to embed Rumble and Bit-chute videos too.

Very admirable to see someone still has the huevos to say something much less try to stop them.

My grandma had hat pins, you ever see those? They were about four inches long.

It's hard to imagine that what it's come to in America is that merchants cannot / will not protect their own goods. The crooks and low-life scummers all know it and take full advantage.

POS.

A few years back a thieverist tried the same thing up in a supermarket in Glasgow, where men are short and have tempers to match. The would-be merchandise re-locator was stopped in the lobby by a security guard of a shape reminiscent of Gimli, the permanently ill-tempered axe-wielding dwarf of Lord of the Rings fame, and asked politely, to relinquish his grasp of the trolley-load of unpaid-for comestibles.

He made the mistake of initiating a non-verbal protest, by means of the application of a fist.

Big mistake.

MacGimli picked up a nearby fire extinguisher from its handy wall-stand and vigorously applied it to his cranium.

She's got a mouth on her but it just makes it even better.

I think I'm in love.

Someday we'll be able to embed Rumble and Bit-chute videos too.
Don't think you'd be in love for too long…. She has that nasty New Joisy - Long Island (maybe Massachusetts) accent…… bleck!

Unfortunately.....

Management......
Will probably have some negative words to say about customers stopping or attempting to stop thieves.

"The SAFETY of our customers is our #1 concern."

Not to mention......
Store Security (and the cops) will probably join in on the "cautions and requests" to NOT get involved.

"Job Security is important to us (oh and SAFETY too)."

BUT, But, but......it should be a wake-up call to the many DAs and Judges. Sadly though.....they haven't a clue.

The Standard Disclaimer Applies.

Aloha, Mark

Unfortunately.....

Management......
Will probably have some negative words to say about customers stopping or attempting to stop thieves.

"The SAFETY of our customers is our #1 concern."

Not to mention......
Store Security (and the cops) will probably join in on the "cautions and requests" to NOT get involved.

"Job Security is important to us (oh and SAFETY too)."

BUT, But, but......it should be a wake-up call to the many DAs and Judges. Sadly though.....they haven't a clue.

The Standard Disclaimer Applies.

Aloha, Mark
Lawyers need to be drowned at birth.. I mean they gotta eat too.

I've identified and reported shoplifters to store employees more times than I can count. All of them say the same thing: they're not allowed to stop them by store policy. Doesn't matter if they have a mask on or not. I don't think they call the police even with video footage. Guess the insurance or write off or whatever must be better than the liability. The place around here that does reliably report and even persue shoplifters is Walmart. As a result, it seems like every other time I'm there, police are parked out front. Good for that lady for doing something but most places still probably wouldn't do anything and would apologize to the thief for the trouble! I'm not entirely opposed to the concept of removing a thief's hands if they insist on making a habit out of it. Three strikes and it's off! Or maybe a brand on their forehead. Perhaps that would deter them. Thieves are terrible and it's great to hear about someone doing something about it!

Very admirable to see someone still has the huevos to say something much less try to stop them.

My grandma had hat pins, you ever see those? They were about four inches long.

It's hard to imagine that what it's come to in America is that merchants cannot / will not protect their own goods. The crooks and low-life scummers all know it and take full advantage.
You must mean in blue cities, not quite America

Notice the way the masked "zombies", with the faces of stone, just slink away instead of standing beside Granny for support incase dirt bag decides to come at her?

I've identified and reported shoplifters to store employees more times than I can count. All of them say the same thing: they're not allowed to stop them by store policy. Doesn't matter if they have a mask on or not. I don't think they call the police even with video footage. Guess the insurance or write off or whatever must be better than the liability. The place around here that does reliably report and even persue shoplifters is Walmart. As a result, it seems like every other time I'm there, police are parked out front. Good for that lady for doing something but most places still probably wouldn't do anything and would apologize to the thief for the trouble! I'm not entirely opposed to the concept of removing a thief's hands if they insist on making a habit out of it. Three strikes and it's off! Or maybe a brand on their forehead. Perhaps that would deter them. Thieves are terrible and it's great to hear about someone doing something about it!
It seems they think that the only option is to let the thieves thieve and if it gets bad enough, close that store. That might work for a corporation, but it doesn't work for the neighborhood. I think the guy who initially confronted Johnnie Five Finger may have helped Granny grab the cart too. Kudos to him also.

Not my rodeo!

A clerk at a CVS chased a shoplifter out of the store, scumbag slashed his neck.

Kid was pretty much DRT. That store was walking distance to our Emergency room, which was pretty darned excellent for shock/trauma (Level 1) & about same distance to another level 1.

This was 20+ years ago Brookline (Boston).

IIRC the theft was suspected toothpaste/toothbrushes or somesuch. Don't believe they ever caught the scumbag either.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top