JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It seems they think that the only option is to let the thieves thieve and if it gets bad enough, close that store.
"Liability" Stores get sued out of existence if they hurt one of the precious dirt bags in the process of commiting a crime. And thanks to democrap politicians, dirt bags may end up being able to sue police for being hurt while being taken into custody for crimes committed.

"Liability" Stores get sued out of existence if they hurt one of the precious dirt bags in the process of commiting a crime. And thanks to democrap politicians, dirt bags may end up being able to sue police for being hurt while being taken into custody for crimes committed.
I miss the old days when the local PD would come pick up the perp from under a pile of the 4 biggest guys in the store, chuck him in the back of the car and haul him off. Maybe give him an ice pack for the eye if he was lucky. You can sit there in your cell with your throbbing skull and swollen ankle and think about what you've done.

Last Edited:
Here in UK there are signs in stores and gas stations to remove your crash helmet or you won't get served. Quite how THAT works in these days of mask-wearing I'm not certain....

Walking into ANY store with your full mask on like this guy will get store security walking you out pretty sharply. Even walking the streets wearing a full mask like that will get you hauled over by the constabulary. UK just does NOT have loons walking around like this unless they are up to something.

Last Edited:
Here in UK there are signs in stores and gas stations to remove your crash helmet or you won't get served. Quite how THAT works in these days of mask-wearing I'm not certain....

Walking into ANY store with your full mask on like this guy will get store security walking you out pretty sharply. Even walking the streets wearing a full mask like that will get you hauled over by the constabulary. UK just does NOT have loons walking around like this unless they are up to something.
Cracks me up that my bank is all flustered with the bat flu mask mandate.

My bank WANTS me to wear a mask.

Never as a kid growing up did I think carrying a gun into a bank would be less important than my costume.

It's seems to ME that......
Frequently.....
Some of them will intentionally resist arrest.
YEAH.....sometimes ending up dead in the process.

And well everyone knows the REST OF THE STORY.

Perhaps/maybe......depending on the tone of the suspect's skin, the community will even destroy the city in support of their illegal efforts/cause(s).

Rrrright......stealing is a racial issue. Or maybe it just looks that way in modern America?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I miss the old days when the local PD would come pick up the perp from under a pile of the 4 biggest guys in the store, chuck him in the back of the car and haul him off. Maybe give him an ice pack for the eye if he was lucky. You can sit there in your cell with your throbbing skull and swollen ankle and think about what you've done.
When Wifey and I got together back in '87 she had a job at a local Sentry Market. She was there for several years and made Frontend Manger. THAT store had "The Room". It was painted pink inside. It was very small and had a bench that was only big enough for two people. That's where they put shoplifters to wait for Portland Police to come and take them away. Ain't THAT sumthin'? Once in a while back then, as little as 20 years ago, you'd get a thief handcuffed, in the office on the floor, waiting for Portland finest to show up and take them away! There wasn't a lot of shoplifting back then.

Cracks me up that my bank is all flustered with the bat flu mask mandate.

My bank WANTS me to wear a mask.

Never as a kid growing up did I think carrying a gun into a bank would be less important than my costume.
I don't go inside any more but when this started I had to laugh about that. I remembered the banks years before having a sign that you had to not have sun glasses on. So now a mask is fine. When this first started before the State stepped in only a few people were wearing them. Range had a HUGE sign on the door saying do not walk in with a gun in your hand and a mask on. Saying you will not like the welcome you will get :D

Every person manipulating the stock market is a thief. Many of the brokers are thieves. Many of the clearing houses are thieves. Check out the posts by Bolus on the Stock Market On Fire thread if you have any doubts.

Why anyone would do that, really risk their lives, over a cart of junk from Walmart. :(

And then she laid hands on him, becoming the aggressor.
I was thinking the same thing. He could have just as easily bashed her head in with something. She doesn't work for the store so had absolutely no responsibility to stop the shoplifter.

A threat to another persons life MAY give you a reason to intervene, but you had damn well better be right.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top