JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah as soon as I saw it the first thing I did was google it and right away one of the early reviews mentioned it. Maybe bring a couple pieces of shim stock with me just in case. I want to play with it one damn way or another after waiting this long to get my hands on one :)

How about a few layers of black tape ?

How about a few layers of black tape ?
Another poster mentioned that and I did have a roll of tape with me just in case. Turned out it was not needed. I tried turning the rifle each way trying to see if it would be made to jam and it could not be made to jam. Anyone who has ever fired a gun that works from an open bolt should see what I mean when they see one of these. The design reminded me of these kind of guns that fired from open bolt with a fixed firing pin. I was told the Ruger site mentioned these "may" not work with Magpul mags. Don't have any but as well as mine worked I would be shocked if it did not work with any mag that worked in other guns. Every review I have seen so far that seems to be the one constant, reliable from day one. Since the entire well just pops out seems line it would not be hard at all to do some kind of permanent shim to one too if needed. It left me quite impressed.

Ruger's website description say it uses "10/22 trigger components". Is that to say the whole trigger assembly? If so that's an easily and relatively cheap trigger job!
Someone else was asking me that same question. What I read so far is that some of the parts are the same but the entire trigger group in not, so in other words you can't drop a 10/22 group in. I fully suspect the after market should be right behind though as well as these are selling. Still as is the trigger on mine at least was light years ahead of all the PCC's I have ever had or shot with the exception of Mech-Techs.

Ya. Still waiting here. On a list with @LuckySG to get one. I'm thinking it will go nicely with the Beretta CX4 and the CMMG Guard. It would be cool if an aftermarket manufacturer makes shorter barrels so it would be worthy of a tax stamp.

Ya. Still waiting here. On a list with @LuckySG to get one. I'm thinking it will go nicely with the Beretta CX4 and the CMMG Guard. It would be cool if an aftermarket manufacturer makes shorter barrels so it would be worthy of a tax stamp.
+

The way these are flying out the door I am sure the after market is already tooling up and coming up with designs. Just try to find a 9mm happy stick now. They have been wiped out again. I am sure it has a lot to do with a few PCC's that use those mags. Sure the kids marching against guns must love this :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top