JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wasn't there another thread where you were all mad because a neighbor shot on of your "pet" deer?

Seems to me keeping wild game animals leery of humans is best for everyone.

Sure I was. if they're "pet" deer (they're not but they sure don't mind humans) then what sportsman would want to shoot them?

Hey Bill, when I pose with this big tom turkey with the tail feathers all fanned out, make sure the house isn't in the background, okay?

Sure I was. if they're "pet" deer (they're not but they sure don't mind humans) then what sportsman would want to shoot them?

Hey Bill, when I pose with this big tom turkey with the tail feathers all fanned out, make sure the house isn't in the background, okay?

Not everyone shoots game animals for sport, so you're right, they wouldn't be sportsman.

Got a nuisance turkey problem??

Yeah........this guy.
joe-biden-2-thumbs-up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

I have 40 or 50 and every time I invite somebody to shoot one for free they never show up. I guess because they don't have an investment in it.

turks4.jpg

I even said they can shoot a deer while here.

sixaxis.jpg

Don't bother inviting people anymore.

I have 40 or 50 and every time I invite somebody to shoot one for free they never show up. I guess because they don't have an investment in it.

View attachment 1194448

I even said they can shoot a deer while here.

View attachment 1194449

Don't bother inviting people anymore.
Funny looking blacktail....looks like someone's farmed axis deer lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR