Cogs

Reactions
I like to shoot Small Appliances, Clocks, Radios, ect, but I always clean up afterward, and pick up the other peoples crap they leave behind
Just don't let Law Enforcement catch you doing that. You could get a fine (even if you're cleaning up after yourself)! The only legal targets on public lands are those specifically manufactured for the purpose of target shooting, or, printed targets from home. If caught, you could be in a heap of trouble and a hefty fine!

Don't mean to rag on you, just letting you know because there are rules about what we can shoot on public lands. See the list at: Trash No Land common shooting rules...

Bill

UnionMillsNW

Reactions
Was up on Gooseneck this week. Still a few places to shoot but plenty of new "No Shooting" or "Unsafe Shooting Area" signs in locations where I have seen people shoot in the past.

After my initial "bummed" reaction at seeing signs I gave it some more thought and believe the signs are just in areas that really are unsafe to shoot (most have no proper backstop)

So if you head up to Gooseneck have fun, be clean, respectful, and most importantly safe.

Cogs

Reactions
Was up on Gooseneck this week. Still a few places to shoot but plenty of new "No Shooting" or "Unsafe Shooting Area" signs in locations where I have seen people shoot in the past.

After my initial "bummed" reaction at seeing signs I gave it some more thought and believe the signs are just in areas that really are unsafe to shoot (most have no proper backstop)

So if you head up to Gooseneck have fun, be clean, respectful, and most importantly safe.
Yeah, dang it, there's not many good/legal places to shoot up there. Mostly because of the lack of backstops. Good post, Union!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom