JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed @UnionMillsNW

8R7aaNm.png

Those are the coordinates to the entrance of the BLM land with the sign. I was hoping to find that flat spot from the picture. I just can't see an area on my maps that would be similar to the spot with the fallen tree.
I think the spot in the pic is the wye to the right and around that big corner, on the right side. Could be the 2nd pull out area.

We were supposed to do a cleanup of the area in March, however, decided not to because of the public attention it would draw to so many shot down trees. We weren't too excited about all the negative backlash shooters would get by making it a big public event. So, we had hopes of shooters just going out to clean it up. We'd like to work with BLM on removing the downed logs and cutting or removing the stumps. Then work on ways we can stop the tree shooting.

Give us an update next time someone goes out there!

Thanks,
Bill

Those are the coordinates to the entrance of the BLM land with the sign. I was hoping to find that flat spot from the picture. I just can't see an area on my maps that would be similar to the spot with the fallen tree.
Okay when you get to the fork in the road take the left their are several spots that have been improved recently. Maybe 1/2 mile to the first spot. ?

It never was clos
Gooseneck is always open BLM is Shooter friendly, unlike Weyerhauser , I
It never was clos
I was just up there about 3 weeks ago, there were some logging trucks,someone took a big projection screen TV up there and blew it away, it was too heavy for me to carry off, I always clean up after shotting, I like to fill those Laundry Dertergent Jugs, and shoot them with my afterwards and take my blown up jugs to Garten Recycling

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.