JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^ Funny yet true. Good one.

The shirtless guy in the mayor's garage cooperated, and that's great, but what if he just took off? I often wonder how hard it would be to hold someone at gunpoint until the law shows up. My fear is the bad guy just runs away.

Anyhoo, it's nice to hear of a mayor that carries. And a .38 revolver no less! I'm think'n J-Frame S&W. :cool:

^ Funny yet true. Good one.

The shirtless guy in the mayor's garage cooperated, and that's great, but what if he just took off? I often wonder how hard it would be to hold someone at gunpoint until the law shows up. My fear is the bad guy just runs away.

Anyhoo, it's nice to hear of a mayor that carries. And a .38 revolver no less! I'm think'n J-Frame S&W. :cool:

well, not every one can just arrest people... best you can do is give a good description and direction of the guy. but chances are if you tell dispatch you have guy at gun point the police will be on their way with the overheads on.

Having the legal right is one thing, pulling it off something else entirely. If they have the nerve to run, can't just shoot 'em in the back

Obligatory "El Diablo" quote...

Billy Ray Smith: [outraged] You just shot that man in the back!
Van Leek: [unperturbed] His back was to me.

I love that movie.

Well---it's great that the mayor had a 38 handy. A bit odd though, as he is a member of Bloombergs Mayors against Illegal guns, and
so far he hasn't produced a carry permit for that snubby.

Diane Feinstein says sheeple shouldn't own guns, but has a concealed carry permit and packs everywhere she goes. Her defense is: that she is a "Special Person" and that the lives of us lowly-sheeple aren't as important as hers. Anyhow, this is the mindset of many people in political office. They have the desire for power and all rules applied to the peasantry doesn't apply to them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top