JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Things like this are difficult for both families. The gentleman who unfortunately lost his life, the teenage boy who is in the hospital recovering from his injuries and the father who is also recovering from his injuries," Birmingham police spokesman Sgt. Bryan Shelton said

WTF is so "difficult" or "sad" about some POS that was bent on endangering and/or threatening other people's lives getting killed for his trouble? o_O :rolleyes:

WTF is so "difficult" or "sad" about some POS that was bent on endangering and/or threatening other people's lives getting killed for his trouble? o_O :rolleyes:
Ding, ding, ding... We have a winner!

No sadness over a dirtbag using a gun offensively, against others losing his life. It's the price you pay for the deed you commit... Just imagine how much sadder it would have been if innocent children and their parents lost their lives...

I'm still smiling from this!! Now we just need to see something like this in the national news! o_O

I know it will never happen but a guy can dream right?!!:confused:

Yet another reminder to always be ready. It does make you think about what would have happened if someone (anyone) was prepared when that coward Robert Bowers struck.

Makes me wonder what the defender's decision making process was... he had his kids with him and was exiting the restaurant when the shooter rushed in... take the kids and run to the car, or engage the shooter and risk the kids?

Makes me wonder what the defender's decision making process was... he had his kids with him and was exiting the restaurant when the shooter rushed in... take the kids and run to the car, or engage the shooter and risk the kids?

That's a decision hopefully none of us here will ever have to make...

As there has been no statement concerning this from upper management at McDonalds, :(
they will no doubt ban the man and his family from the premises and put up no firearms stickers on all of the doors.:rolleyes:

NICE!! I must of missed it while in my shop getting ready for Elk season next weekend! :D

Oh! You had to go there, didn't you!!! :mad:

JK. I don't get to go this year because of wife's injury. Turns out my hunting party is all broken up because the patriarch can't go either since his wife not doing well. But I'm wishing you success and, more importantly, a great time!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top