JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My favorite faux argument:
Person A: You carry a gun, what are you afraid of?
Me: I own a fire extinguisher too...now what?

It's to a point that I don't often feel like explaining myself...If you want to live your life w/o planning for any of life's curveballs, be my guest.

Not to mention, that to some...…..

Say that...….
A good guy shoots the bad guy. Then, the bad guy's family wants to make the good guy out to be "crazed wanna be Dirty Harry". AND, there is always the possibility of civil law suits that will still fly. Cause....everyone has a right to sue. As a private citizen, your lawyer is gonna have to be paid for out of your pocket.

As a Private Citizen......
Saving your own life is one thing. But......do you really wanna get involved in saving......someone else?? Maybe???

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
My favorite faux argument:
Person A: You carry a gun, what are you afraid of?
Me: I own a fire extinguisher too...now what?

It's to a point that I don't often feel like explaining myself...If you want to live your life w/o planning for any of life's curveballs, be my guest.

My answer to that would be a little more standoffish... "What am I afraid of? Absolutely nothing and no one because not only do I carry it, I'm highly proficient in it's use."

No to even mention, that to some...…..

Say that...….
A good guy shoots the bad guy. Then, the bad guy's family wants to make the good guy out to be "crazed wanna be Dirty Harry". AND, there is always the possibility of civil law suits that will still fly. Cause....everyone has a right to sue. As a private citizen, your lawyer is gonna have to be paid for out of your pocket.

As a Private Citizen......
Saving your own life is one thing. But......do you really wanna get involved in saving......someone else?? Maybe???

Aloha, Mark

^^^THIS^^^^
I will defend myself, my family and close friends with me but I will think hard to play hero, nope I don't think I will.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top