JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tell me about it. Bend is probably the 'Poster Child' of all this - but many other places have suffered a similar fate. The one up-side to the housing market collapse is it has put a serious kee-bash on the Californians moving up to Bend. Gone are the days of the aforementioned selling their houses for ridiculously inflated prices and relocating to Bend for half the money or into a bigger place. We are actually starting to see Bend settle down a little - and that is a good thing.

Sure wish Silverton would settle down. They barely finished a 75 unit LUXURY apt complex here and now the morons are pushing through a 60 unit Townhouse subdivision about 3 blocks from my house. Thankfully its on the other side of the Hwy so those a holes won't be screaming 45 mph down my 25mph residential st. Like all the others who want to avoid the intersection to get on to the hwy where they belong.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top