JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Things like this are the reason I will always own and carry firearms. He was outside his house when a car full of dumb hoodlums rolled up ad tried to rob him when they realized he had nothing to offer, they nailed him upside the head with they're pistol. He's in the hospital right now. This was like 6 houses away from us and this I've kid my siblings and I grew up with. Makes me so mad....makes me wish those little bastards would roll thru again so I can show them how I would have handled it ;) thered be 3 less a holes in the world

Things like this are the reason I will always own and carry firearms. He was outside his house when a car full of dumbass hoodlums rolled up ad tried to rob him when they realized he had nothing to offer, they nailed him upside the head with they're pistol. He's in the hospital right now. This was like 6 houses away from us and this I've kid my siblings and I grew up with. Makes me so mad....makes me wish those little bastards would roll thru again so I can show them how I would have handled it ;) thered be 3 less a**holes in the world

Now erase this thread,in case they do come back.No sense in having proof that you intended to kill some thugs.

Now think of the balls they had to roll up on him in broad daylight and do this.Hopefully we won't here more about them in the near future after some more smoke.

Now erase this thread,in case they do come back.No sense in having proof that you intended to kill some thugs.

Now think of the balls they had to roll up on him in broad daylight and do this.Hopefully we won't here more about them in the near future after some more smoke.

Lmao! Good thinkn! We think its these kids who have been hiding in they're car parked at the corner of our street. For like 2 weeks now we've been seeing this car with three kids in it laying the seats back and hiding out in they're car for hours watching houses and they moved around occasionally. One of the neighbors even went up and told them to get outta here. they got all stuttery and threw out some lame excuse about a gf livin nearby and her dad not likijng him so he basically told him he was full of it and they needed to stay away. We're all pretty positive I was the same guys.
Anyways, buddy's doing ok, should be back home soon. Gonna go bring him some cake or something, lol

Screw the cake, bring him a gun!

Yeah seems like he needs it right? Dunno how his parents would feel about it though, lol, he just needs to keep his *** outta trouble! Got a lil more of the story earlier....this all came about because he was talking to sum dum ho on facebook who "wanted to hang out sooo bad" and she turned out to be bait these guys use. ::sigh:: some people will do anything to get laid, when will the youngens learn?

Lmao! Good thinkn! We think its these kids who have been hiding in they're car parked at the corner of our street. For like 2 weeks now we've been seeing this car with three kids in it laying the seats back and hiding out in they're car for hours watching houses and they moved around occasionally. One of the neighbors even went up and told them to get outta here. they got all stuttery and threw out some lame excuse about a gf livin nearby and her dad not likijng him so he basically told him he was full of it and they needed to stay away. We're all pretty positive I was the same guys.
Anyways, buddy's doing ok, should be back home soon. Gonna go bring him some cake or something, lol

3-4 guys with baseball bats walking around the car ,leaning on it should make them think twice about sitting in your 'hood.
What they gunna do? Call the cops?

Or that we do hear about them being on the loosing end after tangling with the wrong intended victim...

"Or that we do hear about them being on the loosing end after tangling with the wrong intended victim... "

Probably more tripe about youths dying by gun violence. Oh boo hoo hoo.

If they are parking in the same place why don't the cops visit them?

Yeah they'll get there when they can.
Probably after the fact since if they are just sitting there,what's the crime?

yeah you basically have to pretend your being raped and murdered for cops to come at all these days. its ridiculous, i used to live by a boys n girls club that does Toys For Tots every year. people would come days ahead and camp out on the sidewalk, most of them arriving in brand new cars with big blingy rims. They were always loud and annoying and when they were there, the cars in our parking lot would get broken into and theyd let there kids run around the walkways all up n down the building, taking up all our parking spots, and being so loud it was impossible to sleep....i wanted to go out there and paintball theyre asses. but one year they decided they were going to sleep in the parking lot of our apts. the parents let theyre kids run free while they popped open the liquor and got f*cked up. They were smashin theyre bottles, hiding theyre empty cans in wheel wells, and there was a dude taking a nap ON THE HOOD OF MY TRUCK.
So i call the cops and tell them that #1-theyre tresspassing and theres signs so they cant say they didnt know. #2-theyre drinking in public and throwing bottles n cans everywhere and #3-theyre SLEEPING ON MY GODAMNED TRUCK!
operator gives me a local officers cell, he answers, i tell him everything and tell him to please have them removed and if that dude did any damage when he flopped his fatass onto the hood of the truck, i wanna press charges. Theres a pause and he just says "theyre there for toys for tots." and im like WTF does that matter? "well theyll be gone in a few days" and im like i dont give a damn, theyre breaking multiple laws and its now your responsibility to make it right because now you have knowledge of it. your now required to by law to address this, especially because i said i wanna press charges! "well i check it out and give u a call back" so im out on the deck, a few minutes later i see him roll by....he barely slows down to look then leaves. i never get a call, nothin. so i called him back and yelled at him, lol.
"hey assh*le! nice job rollin thru and NOT DOING A DAMN THING ABOUT IT! You realize you get paid to SERVE and PROTECT right? and blatantly NOT doing that could cost you your job!" i got his badge number and filed a report, lol

sorry, RANT, lol. But point being yeah, they wont do a damn thing till someones bleeding and thats not the way it should be.

If it's the same pricks, your buddy shouldn't have any trouble identifying them to the cops when he has them arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after he comes home...since they're nice enough to hang out near the scene of the crime...

Yeah seems like he needs it right? Dunno how his parents would feel about it though, lol, he just needs to keep his *** outta trouble! Got a lil more of the story earlier....this all came about because he was talking to sum dum ho on facebook who "wanted to hang out sooo bad" and she turned out to be bait these guys use. ::sigh:: some people will do anything to get laid, when will the youngens learn?

Sounds like the old, Facebook/Craigslist, "I'm sooo horny!" bait and switch post! Your just looking for a little action and BAM, she aint little and nothing but trouble! Not to worry, it's happened to the best of us!

Sorry, i couldn't help myself, glad to hear your friend is OK!!!

Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads