JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like the old, Facebook/Craigslist, "I'm sooo horny!" bait and switch post! Your just looking for a little action and BAM, she aint little and nothing but trouble! Not to worry, it's happened to the best of us!

Sorry, i couldn't help myself, glad to hear your friend is OK!!!

Lefty.

:s0114: i know! i was talking to his mom and when she said that he met her on fb i blurted out "omg, really? who needs to get laid THAT bad?!?" she was like "i didnt even think about that! ooh, that boy is gettin a talkin to when i get back!" Oops.... :)
News crew was out last night to talk to people. Should be something on one of the local channels soon. But thanks everyone, i'll let him know theres people out there thinkn about him

How about everyone moves out of the ghetto and just leave the thugs to fight over territory. Eventually they'll illuminate each other and we can all move back.

The self cleaning oven approach, in theory sounds good but would never work. These people (and i use the term loosely) need victims to fund their activities. The more good people retreat, the further they will be willing to go. I don't have the answer but i do know if we don't stop handcuffing LE and actually start enforcing the law it aint going to get any better.

Lefty.

Not all of us can afford to do so.

Furthermore, many of us and our families have lived in these neighborhoods for generations, before they were dung-heaps.

Things go both ways as well. Did anyone know that Ladd's Addition was a working class Italian-Catholic neighborhood for generations? Now my family could never afford to live there. Gentrification is not about race, it's about class.

I'm not sure what I hate more: The thugs moving into our previously safe neighborhoods or the transplant hipsters, yuppies and Californians that inflate housing prices to the point where real multi-generational Portlanders/Oregonians can't even afford to live in the places they grew up.

Not all of us can afford to do so.

Furthermore, many of us and our families have lived in these neighborhoods for generations, before they were dung-heaps.

Things go both ways as well. Did anyone know that Ladd's Addition was a working class Italian-Catholic neighborhood for generations? Now my family could never afford to live there. Gentrification is not about race, it's about class.

I'm not sure what I hate more: The thugs moving into our previously safe neighborhoods or the transplant hipsters, yuppies and Californians that inflate housing prices to the point where real multi-generational Portlanders/Oregonians can't even afford to live in the places they grew up.

Agreed. my family has lived in this neighborhood for almost 20 years now and it was never like this. its been the last year or so that things have started happening. Cars and houses getting broken into, violence, ect. I think its a direct correlation to the the amount of houses now being rented out in the area and how many properties in the area that are now "low income" approved or purchased by local low income housing groups. They try to get properties in better areas to get these people out of the bad neighborhoods but that doesnt always work. Some people are part of the reason the neighborhood was bad and then they bring it along with them. You can take the kid outta the hood but you cant take the hood outta the kid sometimes, ya know?

and OMG i cant even begin to tell you how much i hate the hipster yuppies. we have them too and i wanna snatch those glasses with no glass in them right off theyre fugly lil faces!

For some reason while reading about the goblins parking in the same place, the toys for tots bozos, and the other assorted trash the image of a wrist rocket kept flashing through my mind. No muzzle blast, just a sudden broken window like a meteor strike (maybe several in rapid succession), and assorted items not immediately recognizeable as a projectile on the ground. Remember that snipers fire from back in the room. If the cops are so useless, that could benefit somebody other than the orcs. Don't know why I have thoughts like that. I'm OK now.
_Disclaimer: No illegal activity is encouraged or endorsed.

hipsters, yuppies and Californians that inflate housing prices to the point where real multi-generational Portlanders/Oregonians can't even afford to live in the places they grew up.
Tell me about it. Bend is probably the 'Poster Child' of all this - but many other places have suffered a similar fate. The one up-side to the housing market collapse is it has put a serious kee-bash on the Californians moving up to Bend. Gone are the days of the aforementioned selling their houses for ridiculously inflated prices and relocating to Bend for half the money or into a bigger place. We are actually starting to see Bend settle down a little - and that is a good thing.

Not sure why you have any hate... multi-generationals should have been able to save up enough over those generations and have some property to hand down. I know how easy it is to lose it all, but if you play your cards right inheritance should be one of the only luxuries we can look forward to... with hard work and luck willing.

Don't hate those that seize the opportunity to live in a nice neighborhood. You should have never sold out to them "hipsters, yuppies and Californians" in the first place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top