JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had bad luck with my L&L press. Sold it then bought a Dillon 650 and it was way easier to run.
I've had Fords Chevies and Dodges.
This is just that the Hornady L&L did not work worth a crap.
Everything about it went wrong.
When I got the Dillon it worked like a dream
Definitely apples and oranges in how the two work.
I'll buy Hornady dies and most of their other products but would never own another of their presses.
The blue press isn't that much more money to get a much better press. Heck go try out both presses at someone's place and see.
I don't see any comparison in the ease of operation between the red and blue press.

I had bad luck with my L&L press. Sold it then bought a Dillon 650 and it was way easier to run.
I've had Fords Chevies and Dodges.
This is just that the Hornady L&L did not work worth a crap.
Everything about it went wrong.
When I got the Dillon it worked like a dream
Definitely apples and oranges in how the two work.
I'll buy Hornady dies and most of their other products but would never own another of their presses.
The blue press isn't that much more money to get a much better press. Heck go try out both presses at someone's place and see.
I don't see any comparison in the ease of operation between the red and blue press.
The one you badmouthed is a single stage press. What the heck (".did not work worth a crap. Everything about it went wrong.") can go wrong or not work or be not worth a crap on a single stage press? Did you read the manual?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top