JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With all the whining, bubbleguming and moaning about ammo prices, I thought it might be useful to post up deals being found. Not necessarily so that others can get in on them (as right now deals are going fast), but more for morale.

For instance, here are some deals I was just looking at for .22LR. These are quite different from the crazy prices we've been seeing.

MWSnap%202013-04-05%2C%2016_51_38.jpg

I also picked up a half case of 9mm for $.32/round a couple days ago. No, $160 for 10 boxes of new 9mm rounds isn't the deal of the century, but it's not horrible compared to what I've seen the last few weeks.

I think plenty of people would be relatively happy to know that ammo prices are coming back down dramatically. Might be worth spreading the word a bit...

So, what deal have you recently gotten on ammo?

Got some PMC 9mm ammo from Willamette Valley Arms for $13/box (50) today

Got some Remington UMC 9mm ammo from Bi-Mart for $13/box (50) yesterday

Got some Remington .22LR from Bi-Mart for $19/brick (500) a few days ago

Also got a M3 Windowed PMAG for $22.50 from WVA today :s0155: I work 7-6/M-F, just got lucky with these finds and not looking to sell.

FYI: WVA had at 11am today 9mm, 40, 45, 5.56, etc :s0155:
https://www.facebook.com/WVAShop

I was at northwest armory today and they had lots of 9mm $16/box. They also had 45 auto and .40 but those were a little high $21-$26/box. It was nice to just walk into a gun store and see guns on the wall and shelves of ammo. It almost felt normal....

With all the whining, bubbleguming and moaning about ammo prices, I thought it might be useful to post up deals being found. Not necessarily so that others can get in on them (as right now deals are going fast), but more for morale.

For instance, here are some deals I was just looking at for .22LR. These are quite different from the crazy prices we've been seeing.

MWSnap%202013-04-05%2C%2016_51_38.jpg

I also picked up a half case of 9mm for $.32/round a couple days ago. No, $160 for 10 boxes of new 9mm rounds isn't the deal of the century, but it's not horrible compared to what I've seen the last few weeks.

I think plenty of people would be relatively happy to know that ammo prices are coming back down dramatically. Might be worth spreading the word a bit...

So, what deal have you recently gotten on ammo?

Those prices are for "out of stock" ammo on Gunbot. You need to check the "View in-stock only" checkbox at the top.

As of my posting the cheapest in stock 22LR on Gunbot is 30 cents a round.

I just heard a rumor, you know how that goes, that .22lr Manufacturers are holding back to build up stock so they can Release large Quantities at once to suppliers ie Bimart Walmart etc...
But again that is rumor.
It is odd that I do see more 9,40,45,357, not much more but I do see it more
Than I do .22lr one would think making/supplying .22lr would be easier than the others.
But anyway thats the rumor for the day.

Those prices are for "out of stock" ammo on Gunbot. You need to check the "View in-stock only" checkbox at the top.

As of my posting the cheapest in stock 22LR on Gunbot is 30 cents a round.
Nope, these were all in-stock. I have several tabs open in my browser (one for each of the rounds I shoot regularly) and have my own "good deal" prices set with an alarm. For .22LR my price is $.10/round. Just before I started this thread all of the ones in red showed up. I even saw them available on the website. They were in stock (albeit for only a couple minutes) when I took the screen capture.

I am a little disappointed, didn't see any CCI 22LR on that list. I love my CCI's and I am running low.

I hear you. I've become a fan of CCI myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top