JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
US CHRISTIANS who make up a majority of the GOOD people here in the United States of America. God Bless America

God bless you too.

Just to be clear, do you believe that most of the non-Christians in America are bad people? Do you think I'm a bad person because I'm not a Christian?

God bless you too.

Just to be clear, do you believe that most of the non-Christians in America are bad people? Do you think I'm a bad person because I'm not a Christian?

Nope, I just said a MAJORITY of the GOOD people. Believe as you will, but understand this, the United States is a nation of Christians, founded on Christian beliefs. Not all of us practice our beliefs as the Lord Jesus wants us to but . . . We still believe. Are you a bad person? Who am I to judge you, I don't even know you and do you think just because I believe different than you that I'd label you bad? No, there are many paths to heaven, you and I are just on different paths.
I wish you all the worlds happiness and if we were to ever meet I'd gladly shake your hand and call you friend.

Nope, I just said a MAJORITY of the GOOD people. Believe as you will, but understand this, the United States is a nation of Christians, founded on Christian beliefs. Not all of us practice our beliefs as the Lord Jesus wants us to but . . . We still believe. Are you a bad person? Who am I to judge you, I don't even know you and do you think just because I believe different than you that I'd label you bad? No, there are many paths to heaven, you and I are just on different paths.
I wish you all the worlds happiness and if we were to ever meet I'd gladly shake your hand and call you friend.

Thanks for the clarification... I'd definitely respond in kind.

Treemanx, "I think that we have the God given right to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and those who cannot defend themselves. If that requires the carrying of guns (which it does), then it would be my God given right."

You think? Is that the same as you believe and are willing to defend your belief with your life or do you want time to debate it? It is YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top