JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Go here and send letters to your reps.

http://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app/write-a-letter?1&engagementId=81404&ep=AAAAC2Flc0NpcGhlcjAxcKJyhJ3ERSz_aIbJr9eVShOT1oCgjjgTllgEpdBlmBpc7V8D7QMYuGhkjjnJ2fBAUVfeE4giHJ5lMhChUCRMffTXuXoJMIrKi2kjXTjnZFQ&lp=0

Will Obama be Forced to Swallow a Repeal of the AR-15 Ammo Ban?
Time to Stop Obama's Anti-gun Actions!
Continue Reading">
Urge legislators to do everything in their power to repeal ATF's ban on AR-15 "green tip" ammunition. The first opportunity for doing so is on the DHS funding bill, which could very well authorize Obama's anti-gun Executive Amnesty.

Barack Obama unconstitutionally and unlawfully used an "executive action" to give amnesty to 5,000,000 people illegally in this country, something that will impact the Second Amendment community. As stated by liberal anti-gun Oregon Democratic Congressman Kurt Schrader, this fight for amnesty "will decide who is in charge of this country for the next 20 or 30 years." In other words, if you add another 5-8,000,000 anti-gun voters to the rolls, we can kiss the Second Amendment good-bye. This is why Gun Owners of America opposes the President's Executive Amnesty.

So please encourage your Representative and Senators to OPPOSE the DHS funding bill, if it fails to cut off funds for the anti-gun amnesty, and to SUPPORT a repeal (or defunding) of the AR-15 ammo ban.

Following up taku's post:

ATF proposal on M855 ammo fuels fears of backdoor gun control

Today's New York Times front page has a headline story about how the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has launched a not-so-subtle proposal to ban a certain .223-caliber cartridge; a controversy that has been burning across Internet blogs and caused Hornady Manufacturing to yesterday alert gun owners to write letters of opposition.

<broken link removed>

PLS DO ME A FAVOR. TRY TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW THE EXAMINER COLUMN. (SOMETHING PITHY, OF COURSE ;):rolleyes:) JUST TO SEE IF THE DARNED TOOL ALLOWS YOU TO POST.
IF THE THING DOESN'T WORK, SEND ME A P.M. PLEASE.

The only .223/5.56 stuff available is well over 50 cents a round... Components are drying up too but I did buy a 6000 pack of Hornady 55 FMJBT & 9 pounds of TAC to go along with the 6000 CCI41's in my reloading room.
This crap is going to make the .223 stuff as stupid as .22 LR... I think it's time that Biden inherits the presidency:oops::rolleyes:

(Not by me of course but I have to say I wouldn't feel as bad as I did when the Seahawks lost the superbowl)

Edit : I learned how to spell :confused:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews