JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock 19
SKS- I'd pick the SKS over the AK party because I won't have to lug around mags or worry about loosing them. Also I would prefer that longer barrel for hunting or distance shots.
Ruger Take down 10/22

All right. I think it's important to have weapons in both NATO and Warsaw Pact calibers. So, I think I'd pick these.

AK variant with a folding stock to reduce size
Ishapore Enfield 2A (7.62 NATO)
Glock 17

I'm not a huge Glock fan, but the upside is that it's reliable and sturdy, and if I only get three weapons, reliable and sturdy is a must.

I said for any situation. As in, what three guns would you take if you didn't know what was going to happen.

Well guess my answers are at the end of my list.

.22 LR with a suppressor (probably a Ruger takedown model).

A detachable mag rifle in 6.8SPC. Bonus points for unlimited funds and converting an HK roller locker or a fixed/newer Sig 5XXX series for reliability's sake.

Handgun. I prefer the CZ P-01.

Marlin. 30-30, tube fed bolt. 22, and whatever handgun is handy. Most here own many times over " 3 good choices " need a flippin 5 ton to carry it all. Me? Im hoping to bug in so I can employ more of it.

heavy Machete with saw back..never runs out of ammo and can do more than kill in survival
borrow a .22 carbine with a good scope
borrow a .357
borrow a glock 23 and a glock 19 barrel.
Have to borrow since I no longer own guns...don't you know they are dangerous in the hands of common folk.

heavy Machete with saw back..never runs out of ammo and can do more than kill in survival
borrow a .357
Have to borrow since I no longer own guns...don't you know they are dangerous in the hands of common folk.

borrow a table leg in case machetes are made illegal

Glock 19

My lightest AR15

Mossberg 500 or Remy 870 which ever is closest to the front of the safe at the time.

I said for any situation. As in, what three guns would you take if you didn't know what was going to happen.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure what you meant either (if you wanted us to pick a situation, if it was for a 3-gun event or if it was for all situations).

Here are my picks for if I had to pick only 3 guns to own, to survive any/every situation as best as possible.

Glock 21 (.45 ACP, high capacity, common round, reliable)
AR-15 (.308, high capacity, common round, reliable)
Vepyr12 (12ga, high capacity, common round, reliable)

There's a common theme to mine. I wouldn't pick any of my 1911's or special caliber rifles. I'd like to figure out how to get a Rem 700 with a bi-pod into the mix, but I'd then change the AR to 5.56...

For HD:
12 ga Rem 870 18.5 bll, 3" 00 buck.
Springfield XDM 3.8" bll, 40 S&W, Winchester bonded 180 gn. JHP in 16 round magazines.
Bushmaster AR-15 16"bll, 5.56 55 gn. BTHP in 30 round magazines.

Come git some you thieving scum!!!!

borrow a .357

I'll have to borrow my three as well. ;)

Lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top