JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5.56x45 - Stag 3g (18" barrel) Trijicon accupoint 2.5x10 with 45degree offset iron sights
12 ga - Remington Versa Max Tactical
40 S&W - STI Apeiro

As it turns out, that is a decent 3 gun setup. Good competitive equipment, ready to go out of the box, at a decent price (except the apeiro, that is bank)

Interestingly, nothing silenced, semi- or full-auto makes the go-to list today. Perhaps that's part of the appeal. I'm competent with these, they're simple and they function 100% flawlessly.

- 12 ga pump, short rubber grips on both ends
- Scoped Mauser 30-06
- SW 686 (6")

Who knows? May change next week.

Just a sidebar:

As individuals used to living in a Non-Collectivized/Non-Dehumanized society we are not inhibited in our choice of personal defense firearms.
In the Soviet Union or other Obamanation there would never be such a discussion, all such choices, all such production would be decided by those who were soo much brighter and soo much better informed that even the thought of such freedom would be literally unthinkable in that best of all possible worlds

Just a sidebar:

As individuals used to living in a Non-Collectivized/Non-Dehumanized society we are not inhibited in our choice of personal defense firearms.
In the Soviet Union or other Obamanation there would never be such a discussion, all such choices, all such production would be decided by those who were soo much brighter and soo much better informed that even the thought of such freedom would be literally unthinkable in that best of all possible worlds

You mean like healthcare choices? ;)

Because I wont always know what im getting into...

FAL.jpg

FAL.jpg

CZ 452 UltraLux in 22LR because it's handy for a lot of stuff and a joy to shoot. Plus you can carry a month's worth of ammo for it in your pocket.
CZ 75 SP01 because you gotta have a carry gun and it's one of the best.
M1 Garand because I'm not leaving it behind. Somebody else can bring a shotty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top