JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have to borrow my three as well. ;)

Lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident.

Crazy, Like I said in another thread mine all went down in the bay in a hectic crabbing accident. Lots of boats taking our firearms. Maybe we should learn to stop taking our safes into our crabbing boats. Oh well I have a feeling I could get some pretty quick from the neighbors or something. Otherwise I have Reggie my bodyguard. I found a old super heavy wood Louisville Slugger with a serial number from the 50s when I cleaned the attic of my old house out. That thing is a beast of a table leg to the person above in the thread who said grab a table leg. They do not make bats with that much take down power these days. Damn boats though. You have to be real careful when you keep all your fishing, crabbing gear in the same lockup as all your guns. I think the Machete would do a lot of good as well.
oli700 I had to sell some to pay for recent health crap and nothing ticks me off more than having insurance that makes me have to do that. Same job a few years ago covered everything. Now I pay out the a$# for every issue. They gave the ok for a MRI and have refused to pay for 6 months now on top of a lot of other stuff. I love the Obama plan. Screw guys like me with little kids and small incomes just jack up my rates by more than tripple...really helped me out.

Crazy, Like I said in another thread mine all went down in the bay in a hectic crabbing accident. Lots of boats taking our firearms. Maybe we should learn to stop taking our safes into our crabbing boats. Oh well I have a feeling I could get some pretty quick from the neighbors or something. Otherwise I have Reggie my bodyguard. I found a old super heavy wood Louisville Slugger with a serial number from the 50s when I cleaned the attic of my old house out. That thing is a beast of a table leg to the person above in the thread who said grab a table leg. They do not make bats with that much take down power these days. Damn boats though. You have to be real careful when you keep all your fishing, crabbing gear in the same lockup as all your guns. I think the Machete would do a lot of good as well.
oli700 I had to sell some to pay for recent health crap and nothing ticks me off more than having insurance that makes me have to do that. Same job a few years ago covered everything. Now I pay out the a$# for every issue. They gave the ok for a MRI and have refused to pay for 6 months now on top of a lot of other stuff. I love the Obama plan. Screw guys like me with little kids and small incomes just jack up my rates by more than tripple...really helped me out.

You make an interesting point. I'm not one for conspiracies, but ALL of my firearms were lost in a boating incident as well...

You make an interesting point. I'm not one for conspiracies, but ALL of my firearms were lost in a boating incident as well...

I think that there are Obama scuba teams in our waters rocking boats with guns on board. Robot anti gun crabs that spied on me and such as well. Check your fish and crab careful for cameras and mikes. This is a serious problem. Those giant squids they found recently are probably being taught to use those huge legs to disarm us. Obamas real life Pirates of the Caribbean Kraken.

I think that there are Obama scuba teams in our waters rocking boats with guns on board. Robot anti gun crabs that spied on me and such as well. Check your fish and crab careful for cameras and mikes. This is a serious problem. Those giant squids they found recently are probably being taught to use those huge legs to disarm us. Obamas real life Pirates of the Caribbean Kraken.

I never would have thought of it until seeing so many others running into similar "accidents". I mean, what are the odds all of my guns would be on a boat and THAT particular day it'd be capsized and all of them lost? I thought I'd just had bad luck, but in retrospect, some of those crab had unusually beady eyes...

SIG P226, 9mm, 15,18,20rd mags... oh my!
Arsenal AK (SGL-21) with lots of personal mods and mags
Chipmunk .22 bolt action rifle... yes, it's small, and it's a youth bolt action rifle, but .22 is plenty fine for small game.

AR lovers are probably wondering why I didn't include an AR... well, if things go BAD BAD BAD, having time to clean an AR is a luxury that won't exist. Plus, I figure there'll be so many AR rifles out and about here in the good 'ol USA, if I really wanted one, I'd just walk around and "find one"... ya know, maybe somewhere in the water where all these boating accidents keep happening... haha.

Actually, my "3 gun" choices are constantly changing, as far as the rifles go. There are days in which I say I'd opt for an AKM or AK-74, and my match-grade Swede Mauser (I have plenty of rounds for it), over the FAL. I'm solid, in regards to the Glock.

If ammo re-supply wasn't such a concern, my 6.8 SPC AR would probably be on the list.

actually then that might have been a little before I started lol, I made them from '94 till 2000 when the Thompsons sold the company , still though glad its been good to you

Since the OP said 3 guns for situations where you didn't know what you were getting into, concealability would be #1 importance to me. So:
Glock 26
Snubby LCR
If a rifle was in the mix, a folding stock AK like an Arsenal 107fr.

I sold all mine to pay for health care
Thats awesome, but scarry to consider.

On the issue of the firearms...
Glock 19 (or 23 with 9/40 conversion barrel).
M4gery (Colt 6920)
30 caliber bolt-gun with good scope (Remington 700 in 308, 30-06 or 300 Win. Mag.

MP5-SD (integrally suppressed, somewhat easier to conceal than an AR)
Glock 17 (ammo interchangeable w/ MP5)
Springfield M1A. (chambered to .308 and not 7.62)

I feel like this is a good balanced setup, also practical looking at how common 9mm and .308 are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top