JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love that if there was a handgun to use the same round. "It can handle anything from prairie dogs to pachyderms (sp) to Peterbilts."
But to fire that handgun, you'd have to be freakin' Optimus Prime or something... :p Maybe one of the Heavy Combat Chassis variants of a Series 800 Terminator, like a T-835, at minimum.

But to fire that handgun, you'd have to be freakin' Optimus Prime or something... :p Maybe one of the Heavy Combat Chassis variants of a Series 800 Terminator, like a T-835, at minimum.

Not realy.
My 4'' 500 S&W dose it.

Now to get the cylinder cut for moon clips to fit the 500 automax. :s0108:

6c5ed986e25f446f98f0f53ec9cb9d3c1.jpg

I got curious and called on this 500 Auto and found out all I had to do was ask and they made me a dealer and they have not sold 500 of them yet, so someone is still going to get one for free (100% refund). It is a fair gamble unless someone is looking spend a bit extra making big holes.

I also got the hook up for some sweet deals on better than average lever guns, more on that at a later time.

You forgot, and a trunk full of money.

Here's a car it should be able to stop, carrying your neighborhood snowflake to Whole Foods:
View attachment 484014
Technically it's hunting if you get them while returning home... cause you know, groceries.

Unfortunately taking down one of these does not provide much sustainance, so you will need to harvest multiple game to feed a small family of four.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top