JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah cause it's to blocky, I guess people do it all the time
Doesn't Glock make a 'compact' version of any of their guns - with a 'chopped' grip length ? I once had a IMI compact Baby Eagle with a chopped grip - which is why I don't own it anymore. Also how would you reduce grip width? file it down? MY opinion is Glock screwed up by not offering a replaceable grip stock option.

Actually I don't find the Glock grip width to be a problem based on previously owning one and shooting many others but I need a full length grip!

Last Edited:
Doesn't Glock make a 'compact' version of any of their guns - with a 'chopped' grip length ? I once had a IMI compact Baby Eagle with a chopped grip - which is why I don't own it anymore. Also how would you reduce grip width? file it down? MY opinion is Glock screwed up by not offering a replaceable grip stock option.

Actually I don't find the Glock grip width to be a problem based on previously owning one and shooting many others but I need a full length grip!
Glock doesn't make a 19L or 26L. The width ftb is reduced by cutting off the back strap.

I've looked but I've only seen gun smith file off a bump in the back making it more like a 1911.

I have D cup sized hands so wasn't trying to reduce the grip size on my G-22. What I wanted to do was take the shine off to make the grip less slippery. I used 80 grit sandpaper and no one knows the difference other than the gun isn't slippery anymore.

If you can find one, the Gen 2 Glocks have slimmer grips. I quite like the profile over Gen 3 or 4 grips. The Gen 5 grips are thicker than Gen 2 but also work well for me. Another option for a non-OEM lower would be perhaps modifing a 80% or other poly Glock lower to your preferences. YMMV.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top