JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah cause it's to blocky, I guess people do it all the time
Doesn't Glock make a 'compact' version of any of their guns - with a 'chopped' grip length ? I once had a IMI compact Baby Eagle with a chopped grip - which is why I don't own it anymore. Also how would you reduce grip width? file it down? MY opinion is Glock screwed up by not offering a replaceable grip stock option.

Actually I don't find the Glock grip width to be a problem based on previously owning one and shooting many others but I need a full length grip!

Last Edited:
Doesn't Glock make a 'compact' version of any of their guns - with a 'chopped' grip length ? I once had a IMI compact Baby Eagle with a chopped grip - which is why I don't own it anymore. Also how would you reduce grip width? file it down? MY opinion is Glock screwed up by not offering a replaceable grip stock option.

Actually I don't find the Glock grip width to be a problem based on previously owning one and shooting many others but I need a full length grip!
Glock doesn't make a 19L or 26L. The width ftb is reduced by cutting off the back strap.

I've looked but I've only seen gun smith file off a bump in the back making it more like a 1911.

I have D cup sized hands so wasn't trying to reduce the grip size on my G-22. What I wanted to do was take the shine off to make the grip less slippery. I used 80 grit sandpaper and no one knows the difference other than the gun isn't slippery anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top