JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I carry a Glock 19 Gen 4 and just recently ran into a problem during quarterly qualifications with my slide not locking back after the last round has been fired. I have went through this gun, cleaned toughly, and inspected for damage parts. I am not finding anything, has anyone else experience this with any of their Glocks? If so, what did you find and how did you repair it?
Thank you for your suggestions and help.
-Ron

Hi Ron. Assuming all the parts on your G19 are fine and the slide locks back fine when you manually cycle it with an empty mag, I'd suspect either you're limp wristing it when shooting, or you have a bad batch of ammo that's too weak to cycle the slide all the way back for the slide lock to engage.

Thank you all, it is possible my thumb is messing with it. I have never even consider the ammo, I will stop and pick up a different box/brand of ammo and see how it reacts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top