JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on your definition of nice.

If you are looking for more than a F&F then you probably don't want to look at a bar. My personal favorite place is at a dog park. Gotta have a cute or decrepit dog though...

Gun shows would be a great start cause then you know they wouldn't mind if you bought another.:D I've seen some by themselves at the shows.

where is a good place to go to pickup a nice girl:)

Nowhere around Sandy that much is for sure... maybe the coffee shops in town... MAYBE...

The search is not worth it... you find someone nice, spend a lot of time with them. Share thoughts and feelings with them that you don't with other people (and listen to theirs) -- and then one day you mention that you want to be more than just friends and you get told that while you treated them better than anyone else has, they're still in love with their ex and want to stay "just friends".

It isn't worth it --- the freedom of being single is far greater.

But that is just my $0.02... :-/

Try the craigslist personal ads. Apparently all they want are roses to go on a date:s0155:

yea, but you gotta give them between 150-250 of 'em, and they're really short dates

+3 on church.. i didn't meet my woman in church, but i just as well could have. she's a good christian woman, which is probably the only reason she's still with me...

haw!

There are two places that you can find good girl to marry on your own. First it is at a Medical school (nursing school) that if you still want to go school, if not try to hangout at the gym closed to nursing school. Most the girls will be there for the workout during the day :) Dont do weight lifting (most of the girl do weight do have their male partner to spot or motivate them), do cardial *hint, hint* these girl keep their body in good shape more likely they are still single. :)

Second place is in a beauty school. Go to the closed school to your house and register to be a student remember you dont have to pay for tuition all at once make payment like $50 a month. Who care about educate? Just go there to hangout with all the girls...

Those two places are more likely you will pickup a gf because both of the school are mostly females. Second once you go the same school with them you have more chance of getting to know them and have lots of talk with them. Good luck!!!

Find an online, local, community of like-minded people; hobby, political stance, knitting circle...whatever suits you. Be yourself. Spend time to find out who's single. Read the posts they make. Find the one who sounds good for you. Write them, invite them out.

Works fine for me.

another thing on church is... Most of the single girls at church want to have a good relationship and maybe get married someday because alot of religions encourage it and its the way of life for many religions out there.

another thing on church is... Most of the single girls at church want to have a good relationship and maybe get married someday because alot of religions encourage it and its the way of life for many religions out there.

a woman with faith is pretty much your only chance at finding a woman that believes her duty is to her husband. American women, in general, are extremely self-entitled and inconsiderate, and they sure as hades don't want a man thinking he's the head of the relationship.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top