JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well Ill throw my .02 in here. Easy girls are nurses, and teachers, STAY CLEAR, they are all spun in the head. Horse girls are always broke, and a little off. liberals are ALWAYS bunny boilers (fatal attraction), avoid the rodeos (buckle bunnys)
in my experience, the NICE girls work at the docks (fishing boats), farmers daughters, gun shows, and bank tellers.
If you go to Dukes or Bushwhackers and go home alone, its because you wanted to....

i've found cowgirls have something to prove.. they have their own weird ideas about the world and how they, and you, fit into it, and the only thing that's consistent about it is that they're trying way too hard at it.

leads to some fricken weird relationships. as redneck as i am, i've never been into cowgirls.

i always had a thing for punk girls, myself.. they take one look at my wranglers and button down shirt and pullon boots and don't want anything to do with me- i love that. i guess i like a challenge- what good's a conquest if they just surrender on the first volley?

[
QUOTE=Contract_Pilot;101377]+1 for Philippines very nice girls there want to make their man happy

Works for me also. Far superior in attitude to the domestic variety, which is why you get the dirty looks from the US women when you bring one up here. (they know they look bad by comparison)

.One tip, if you are looking for a keeper, go to the provinces, (Northern or Southern Luzon, Palawan, Leyte, Panay, Negroes, Mindoro but not Mindinao - it's largely muslim and hostile) and stay away from Manila and the internet hookup sites. Look for a filipino store or restaurant here and make yourself known. Sooner than you think, you'll hear about someones cousin or niece down there.
.Remember, that is how to find a nice keeper. If you are just looking to use and loose, just go to any mall in Manila, target rich environment, latex mandatory. There is a 1 to 7 man to woman ratio down there and most are sevens / eights or higher.

Geez, guys.... people are going to need to take a shower to wash the grime off after reading this thread now....

lol!!!!!:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0114::s0112:i had no idea where this thread was going to go,it is entertaining though:s0155:,,,,,,i have a client that imported his wife from china,let me tell you,she is gorgeus,respectful,and eager to please,and also very business savvy,a total package!!!!

Nowhere around Sandy that much is for sure... maybe the coffee shops in town... MAYBE...

The search is not worth it... you find someone nice, spend a lot of time with them. Share thoughts and feelings with them that you don't with other people (and listen to theirs) -- and then one day you mention that you want to be more than just friends and you get told that while you treated them better than anyone else has, they're still in love with their ex and want to stay "just friends".

It isn't worth it --- the freedom of being single is far greater.

But that is just my $0.02... :-/

Amen brother!

Facebook is the new MySpace. Anyone who's anyone has like 400+ DB friends. (not me)

Being single is easier if you value purchasing guns and ammo without the wife caring...but it's also very worth it to do something in the evening other than browse the threads at NWFA.

I've heard several people getting a wife from Asia, phillipines, etc. I just think of the poor schmuck in Dodgeball...

+1 for the normal types, small town girls, farm girls, ones that actually work for a living. College girls are fun for short-term relationships, but if you're "posing" to go to school or anything like that...the relationship is doomed for failure. ;)

a woman with faith is pretty much your only chance at finding a woman that believes her duty is to her husband. American women, in general, are extremely self-entitled and inconsiderate, and they sure as hades don't want a man thinking he's the head of the relationship.

Yeah barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen makin' dinner...

So, if a woman doesn't bow down to the man they are not of "faith?" I know plenty of devout Christians who have equality in their relationships.

[QUOTE=PosterGuy;102687]
Yeah barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen makin' dinner...
So, if a woman doesn't bow down to the man they are not of "faith?" I know plenty of devout Christians who have equality in their relationships.[/

Sorry, but it is exactly this type of cliche thinking that drives US men (myself included) by the thousands overseas every year. They are not only seekng a superior woman "over-there", but sadly, are also fleeing the current crop of women that are "over-here". I am surprised you didn't also use the always dependable "floormat" or "male chauvanist" buzz terms.

Contrary to what many apparently think about foreign women marrying US men, they are, for the most part at least, not just trying to get a "free ride to the US".... US men are highly sought after over there, much for the same reasons that we men have been going over there. There is a general impression that an American husband is quite a "catch", compared to the local men who are often abusive. They also share a common belief that most US women are spoiled and dont know a good thing when they have it.

As for your use of the term "equality", you appear to have fallen into that same old new age feminist propaganda trap that so many of us are fed up with, after decades of it being forced down our throats. That term, while it has found importance in the workplace, never quite works when applied to the dynamics of a personal relationship. Reason ? ..true equality infers identical ability and rewards, then promotes feelings of competition and rivalry, eventual death to any relationship.
I'll put it this way, does the extractor and ejector in a semi-auto function at the same time, and do they do the same job ? No, if they did, the result would be a malfunction. Does the extractor bow down to the ejector ? ..No ! ...They each have their intended but different function, yet they accomplish it without conflict ... does that make either dominant, inferior or equal ? No ! ...they are both working together to keep the machine working. (mods. please note-firearm related post)

If you still fail to see how each part successfully functions with each other without being "equal", try looking in the owners manual for your particular firearm. Or, you could also try looking in that other instuction manual that those "plenty of devout christians" you mention are hopefully reading. It's called uh.....oh yeah, the Bible. It has several chapters on the topic.

Originally Posted by bkb0000
a woman with faith is pretty much your only chance at finding a woman that believes her duty is to her husband. American women, in general, are extremely self-entitled and inconsiderate, and they sure as hades don't want a man thinking he's the head of the relationship

.+2 bkb0000

Those are a lot of words that you put in my mouth! So, if I don't hold myself in a higher regard than my wife, I have fallen into a "feminist" trap? I wouldn't want a woman who backs down, or is submissive to whatever my wishes/requests are. Why would I want that? I don't need the ego boost. On the flip side, I also don't want an egotistical, controlling woman either. I want somebody with the same values and expectations as myself.

Comparing the dynamic between two human beings cannot, in any concievable way, be compared to a mechanical device. Yes, I "get" the analogy. While it sounds nice, it in no way has any resemblance or practical application (metaphorical or otherwise) to a relationship.

I have nothing against foreign women, and I have no idea why you mentioned it. I literally said nothing about foreign women. They are just as good as any other. Nationality doesn't make a person who they are. More power to you. However, I think it's wrong if you're saying that foreign women are better because they are more submissive.

[QUOTE=PosterGuy;102687]Yeah barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen makin' dinner...
So, if a woman doesn't bow down to the man they are not of "faith?" I know plenty of devout Christians who have equality in their relationships.

Sorry, but it is exactly this type of cliche thinking that drives US men (myself included) by the thousands overseas every year. They are not only searching for a superior woman "over-there", but sadly, are also fleeing the current crop of women that are "over-here". I am surprised you didn't also use the always dependable "floormat" or "male chauvanist" buzz terms.

Contrary to what many apparently think about foreign women marrying US men, they are, for the most part at least, not just trying to get a "free ride to the US".... US men are highly sought after over there, much for the same reasons that we men have been going over there. There is a general impression that an American husband is quite a "catch", compared to the local men who are often abusive. They also share a common belief that most US women are spoiled and dont know a good thing when they have it.

As for your use of the term "equality", you appear to have fallen into that same old new age feminist propaganda trap that so many of us are fed up with, after decades of it being forced down our throats. That term, while it has found importance in the workplace, never quite works when applied to the dynamics of a personal relationship. Reason ? ..true equality equates to identical ability and rewards, then promotes feelings of competition, eventual death to any relationship.
I'll put it this way, does the extractor and ejector in a semi-auto function at the same time, and do they do the same job ? No, if they did, the result would be a malfunction. They each have their intended different function, yet they accomplish it without conflict ...but does that make either dominant, inferior or equal ? No ! ...they are both working together to keep the machine working. (mods. please note-firearm related post)

If you still fail to see how each part successfully functions with each other without being "equal", try looking in the owners manual for your particular firearm. Or, you could also try looking in that other instuction manual that those "plenty of devout christians" you mention are hopefully reading. It's called uh.....oh yeah, the Bible. It has several chapters on the topic.

.+2 bkb0000[/QUOTE]

maybe these single ladies check this site as a guest looking for the right guy.
right time right place and eye contact make the move..married guy here gotta know when to move.excerpt from younger days

Are you sure you don't want to take this one back? And maybe apply it to a different thread. After, insult after insult. I would be praying the single one's didn't read this thread.

I know I'm wishing I didn't......

If he's seriously looking, then he should seriously stop. Close his eye's.
And see with his heart.

Are you sure you don't want to take this one back? And maybe apply it to a different thread. After, insult after insult. I would be praying the single one's didn't read this thread.

I know I'm wishing I didn't......

If he's seriously looking, then he should seriously stop. Close his eye's.
And see with his heart.

what.. "love?"

you still believe in that stuff?

hahahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA..... sorry, just messin with you.

love is a joke. if you marry for love, you'll divorce for hate.

Being single is easier if you value purchasing guns and ammo without the wife caring...but it's also very worth it to do something in the evening other than browse the threads at NWFA.

Bite your tongue! :s0112: I let Joe (husband) spend a significant amount of our money on OUR guns/ammo/accessories. :p
I agree with hard working women, less likely to take advantage. They are already self-sufficient, won't be too clingy, but would also cherish the time they get to spend with you and not clutter it with drama crap (hopefully).

As for meeting them? Concerts of your genre of choice. Then they know right off you have something in common. Women like that to be apparent, so they feel like they can connect with you to begin with.

Bars, stores, coffee shops, etc are hard to find someone substantial. If women can't make some sort of connection with you right away, they loose interest. And at those places, too wide of a variety of people go there. You'd never know what you were getting into!

MY wife is my PARTNER, I love and treat her the same as I would love and treat my own self, for what (sane) man hates himself? I respect her, I treat her with the adoration of a devoted fan, and protect and treat her like the precious treasure she is.

Besides, if I didn't she'd wait until I fell asleep then beat my arse to a pulp and take what money I have left and go back to Australia!! ;)

JUST KIDDING (about the second part)!!! :s0112:

MY wife is my PARTNER, I love and treat her the same as I would love and treat my own self, for what (sane) man hates himself? I respect her, I treat her with the adoration of a devoted fan, and protect and treat her like the precious treasure she is.

Besides, if I didn't she'd wait until I fell asleep then beat my arse to a pulp and take what money I have left and go back to Australia!! ;)

JUST KIDDING (about the second part)!!! :s0112:

Good to see a REAL man who respects his wife and doesn't feel the need to trash talk her in front of other guys. Thanks stomper.

ps I feel the same as you do about my wife, except for the second part:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top