JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife and I welcomed baby daughter (our first) into the outside world on Saturday.

She doesn't need pink accessories on everything, but I'm definitely already thinking of various lightweight and items that will be part of her growing up firearm proficiency/skill.

Will she be the next national champion, who knows, but she's going to have skills.

For the record, her diapers stink less than most ideas spouted from politicians.

Congrats on the new little one!
get stocked up on freedom stuff while you still can, ensuring she gets to enjoy some freedom when she is old enough!
Hopefully by the time she is old enough to start pulling the trigger costs will have slumped again, depends on how elections go though.

Congrats. Our soon to be 1 year old is pretty much a tomboy, loves books, and is almost as tall as a friend's 20mo old girl :s0001: she likes camo stuff :D there are awesome camo themed things and outfits for little ones! Beware of the Enfamil welcome boxes if you get one.. they come with loads and loads of cards that are discount cards/code cards for many baby things but they all get you on the shipping :(

Congratulations !

And hopefully one day you will be taking a picture of her and her BF at the range with you !

100_0927.jpg
And at her HS Prom! bs.jpg

Wow, awesome and congrats to you and the Missus! :) Having three (almost gone) girls I can say that I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. I can also say don't take a nap on the couch if there's a hammer laying around.... Anyway, raise her right, teach her to shoot and you will be one proud daddy (as I'm sure you already are!).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top