JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i live seattle and it is incredibly hard to find a girl that doesn't run away at the mention of the word "gun" or "firearm". But i will keep the search on for the perfect girl who loves to go shootin with me on the range (and wear a bikini while doing it, always been a personal fantasy for me).

+1 for Philippines very nice girls there want to make their man happy.

The words/actions that end conversation with a woman in the US.

Your A Nice Guy = I don't find you attractive and not interested!

Your so sweet = I am a predatory female all I want is your money!

If she only wants to talk about you = I don't want to talk about myself I am not interested in you.

They talk about how bad their past relationship's where = I am still in love with my ex and cannot emotionally break free are she is still with them.

Complain about the tip you left = I am a predatory female all I want is your money or tell you how to spend it.

+1 to church, if your looking for a long term relationship.

-1 to church, if your looking for someone who puts out on the first date.

I would say wait for rodeo season, and hit all the big ones, ie. Pendleton Round-up, Molalla Buckeroo, St. Paul Rodeo....ect. Cowgirls usually have an adventurous spirit, willing to get a little crazy, but still have some good down home values. Plus, the hot ones are smokin in tight wranglers! Yee-Haa buddy!

LMAO @ Silver Fox.... hitting on the princesses in Starbucks while wearing a Glock hat .... NICE!!!! :s0112:

Go to Australia.... I found the love of my life over there, and we're still going strong 7-yrs. later... and OMG, her Aussie accent... BROING!!! :D

Another good place to find cowgirls is a bar called "Dukes" in Portland. Its kind of a younger crowd in there the last time I went(which has been a few years), but it seemed like there was always a good mix of attractive, single ladies in there over the age of 21.

Just have to remember to check their hands first.

Not always super easy... I talked to one gal, no ring on her hands.... turns out she lived with her boyfriend and had two kids. NEXT!

Then there are those that have rings on, not on the "wedding ring" (left hand ring finger) finger, but just rings... I have seen women wear rings on the right hand ring finger because they were "engaged"... it makes it all very hard to decipher when doing "hand recon"... It's like every finger has its own meaning... I would rather it be limited to engaged/married and on ONE specific finger!!!!!

I would say wait for rodeo season, and hit all the big ones, ie. Pendleton Round-up, Molalla Buckeroo, St. Paul Rodeo....ect. Cowgirls usually have an adventurous spirit, willing to get a little crazy, but still have some good down home values. Plus, the hot ones are smokin in tight wranglers! Yee-Haa buddy!

I've never met a normal girl who was into horses. And there's no pun intended. It's just that horse girls, or cowgirls, if you will, are mentally off for my tastes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top