JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably the guys that will buy that 3k 9 mm 1911, lol
Oh yeah and that double 1911

15qchab.jpg

There is only one reason to own a gun like this - to further blow the minds of the anti's. I see little practical application, but imagine old Nancy "No, I'm not Resigning!" Pelosi getting a gander at these - her head may just literally explode at the idea of a double AR. That melt down would be worth it.

There is only one reason to own a gun like this - to further blow the minds of the anti's. I see little practical application, but imagine old Nancy "No, I'm not Resigning!" Pelosi getting a gander at these - her head may just literally explode at the idea of a double AR. That melt down would be worth it.
If that would work let's double every gun

Half the reason I picked up a 590 Shockwave was because it looks totally illegal. Well, maybe most of the reason. :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top