JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some AR parts and this dealer has what I'm looking for at decent prices. Not a ton of reviews and Google maps to a house. Couldn't find much else on them. Anybody used them before?

Their GunBroker account (assuming it's the same one) is A+ with 275 reviews

Looking for some AR parts and this dealer has what I'm looking for at decent prices. Not a ton of reviews and Google maps to a house. Couldn't find much else on them. Anybody used them before?

Good afternoon! Glad we have some parts in stock that you are looking for.

A little about us:

We are a home-based business (single person), based out of our three-bay garage. Our original plan was to get into building precision rifles, but that segment of the business was put on the back burner while the unforeseen AR segment of business ramped up exponentially. We have maintained our Preferred Dealer Status since we became a dealer for Aero Precision. As a result, we achieved Top Dealer in Idaho. If you have any questions, please reach out, and looking forward to shipping your parts ASAP.

Thanks,
Dave

20220321_154420.jpg

We are also pretty active on FB

Good afternoon! Glad we have some parts in stock that you are looking for.

A little about us:

We are a home-based business (single person), based out of our three-bay garage. Our original plan was to get into building precision rifles, but that segment of the business was put on the back burner while the unforeseen AR segment of business ramped up exponentially. We have maintained our Preferred Dealer Status since we became a dealer for Aero Precision. As a result, we achieved Top Dealer in Idaho. If you have any questions, please reach out, and looking forward to shipping your parts ASAP.

Thanks,
Dave

View attachment 1166118
Thanks a lot, Dave. The item I'm looking at is on sale. Can you share how long this sale is going on? Also, I added the item to my cart and didn't see any shipping charges through the process, nor could I find details on the site. Is it free shipping?

Chad

Thanks a lot, Dave. The item I'm looking at is on sale. Can you share how long this sale is going on? Also, I added the item to my cart and didn't see any shipping charges through the process, nor could I find details on the site. Is it free shipping?

Chad
Hi Chad. It's not a sale with a specific end date. You have to go to checkout and enter address for shipping options.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top