JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.,
I'm looking for a smith in the Portland area that does hot blueing. I have a Marlin 39A and 39M that I'd like to refinish. I've left messages with Velzy and Alison and Carrie but got no responses back. Are there any other choices ?
John

Hello all.,
I'm looking for a smith in the Portland area that does hot blueing. I have a Marlin 39A and 39M that I'd like to refinish. I've left messages with Velzy and Alison and Carrie but got no responses back. Are there any other choices ?
John
Velzy is top choice but usually super busy. I know Buster Beaver in Wilsonville does an excellent job on coatings of all sorts but I'm unsure if that includes blue. Worth a call to BB to ask….very very nice crew there!

Velzy is top choice but usually super busy. I know Buster Beaver in Wilsonville does an excellent job on coatings of all sorts but I'm unsure if that includes blue. Worth a call to BB to ask….very very nice crew there!
Thank you for that! We are a Cerakote only shop but do have a Cerakote recipe that does mimic a blued finish.

503-855-4181

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads