JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.,
I'm looking for a smith in the Portland area that does hot blueing. I have a Marlin 39A and 39M that I'd like to refinish. I've left messages with Velzy and Alison and Carrie but got no responses back. Are there any other choices ?
John

Hello all.,
I'm looking for a smith in the Portland area that does hot blueing. I have a Marlin 39A and 39M that I'd like to refinish. I've left messages with Velzy and Alison and Carrie but got no responses back. Are there any other choices ?
John
Velzy is top choice but usually super busy. I know Buster Beaver in Wilsonville does an excellent job on coatings of all sorts but I'm unsure if that includes blue. Worth a call to BB to ask….very very nice crew there!

Velzy is top choice but usually super busy. I know Buster Beaver in Wilsonville does an excellent job on coatings of all sorts but I'm unsure if that includes blue. Worth a call to BB to ask….very very nice crew there!
Thank you for that! We are a Cerakote only shop but do have a Cerakote recipe that does mimic a blued finish.

503-855-4181

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top