JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody, I got 120 rounds of Turkish 30-06 as a Christmas gift but I don't wanna put this stuff through my Garand as I've seen photos and videos of split casings with this kind of ammo that have been pretty bad for Garands. Since I don't have the proper tools to pull the bullets and dump the powder I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. My first thought was to sell it or trade it for some ammo I can use but I'm not sure what it'd be worth if it's risky shooting. I suppose it would be less risky in a bolt gun but I still wouldn't do it. Any advice for me?

take it to a gun shop that buys ammo. They'll give you more in trade for in store purchase or just take the cash. 30-06 doesn't stick around long at the place I go to. OR sell it here on NWFA with the aforementioned caveat. A hundred bucks in your wallet and warn 'em. Someone may have a BAR or some semi auto or bolt gun that can handle that stuff.
and I'll only charge ya 1 cent on that advice

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads