Reactions
And as a bonus you can randomly get unauthorized charges on your credit card! :) That reminds me, I need to get a 'virtual' card to use there.

Reactions
Back in early Covid no merchadise available days, I ordered a bag of 500 168Gr SMK BTHP’s for my M1A from AmericanReloading. They were a bit tarnished and blemished as advertised. I ran them thru my case tumbler 100 at a time to shine them up. I loaded them exactly the same as my factory fresh SMK’s. Absolutely ZERO difference on paper. BUT , 75% lower difference on price per lot vs new bullets. They also had 7.62 x 39 range brass (mostly PPU) for dirt chesp. Thus far I’ve been totally satisfied with them. I’ve not had a requirement to purchase other supplies such as primers and powder From them Since my personal stockpile is fine.

Reactions
Back in early Covid no merchadise available days, I ordered a bag of 500 168Gr SMK BTHP’s for my M1A from AmericanReloading. They were a bit tarnished and blemished as advertised. I ran them thru my case tumbler 100 at a time to shine them up. I loaded them exactly the same as my factory fresh SMK’s. Absolutely ZERO difference on paper. BUT , 75% lower difference on price per lot vs new bullets. They also had 7.62 x 39 range brass (mostly PPU) for dirt chesp. Thus far I’ve been totally satisfied with them. I’ve not had a requirement to purchase other supplies such as primers and powder From them Since my personal stockpile is fine.
I have placed many orders with them and have been satisfied with just about every order. It's not a place for busy rich people. It is a place for those who value how every dollar is spent.

Reactions
Side note. For those in the Portland/Vancouver area. There are often primers available at Jantzen Beach fisherman’s marine. And some occasional kegs of useable powder on the shelf. Drop by there you may get lucky.

Upcoming Events

collectors west gun & knife show
Grants Pass, OR
Road Trip: Marysville, WA 98270 to JBLM (tacoma, WA 98433)
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top