JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's no way in hell I'm spending my time sorting through a box of random bullet pulls, only to likely end up with a small portion of stuff I'd actually use.

Besides, bullets aren't the bottleneck these days, primers are.

And as a bonus you can randomly get unauthorized charges on your credit card! :) That reminds me, I need to get a 'virtual' card to use there.

Back in early Covid no merchadise available days, I ordered a bag of 500 168Gr SMK BTHP's for my M1A from AmericanReloading. They were a bit tarnished and blemished as advertised. I ran them thru my case tumbler 100 at a time to shine them up. I loaded them exactly the same as my factory fresh SMK's. Absolutely ZERO difference on paper. BUT , 75% lower difference on price per lot vs new bullets. They also had 7.62 x 39 range brass (mostly PPU) for dirt chesp. Thus far I've been totally satisfied with them. I've not had a requirement to purchase other supplies such as primers and powder From them Since my personal stockpile is fine.

Back in early Covid no merchadise available days, I ordered a bag of 500 168Gr SMK BTHP's for my M1A from AmericanReloading. They were a bit tarnished and blemished as advertised. I ran them thru my case tumbler 100 at a time to shine them up. I loaded them exactly the same as my factory fresh SMK's. Absolutely ZERO difference on paper. BUT , 75% lower difference on price per lot vs new bullets. They also had 7.62 x 39 range brass (mostly PPU) for dirt chesp. Thus far I've been totally satisfied with them. I've not had a requirement to purchase other supplies such as primers and powder From them Since my personal stockpile is fine.
I have placed many orders with them and have been satisfied with just about every order. It's not a place for busy rich people. It is a place for those who value how every dollar is spent.

Side note. For those in the Portland/Vancouver area. There are often primers available at Jantzen Beach fisherman's marine. And some occasional kegs of useable powder on the shelf. Drop by there you may get lucky.

I've used them several times and have been quite happy with their service. They even retro-activated a deal for a buddy who forgot to put in a discount code.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top