JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! < cue Poltergeist music >
Package arrived in exactly 1 week, from Florida... View attachment 1121860

View attachment 1121854 View attachment 1121855

A case of 30-rd, heavy duty steel, AR magazine goodness... 80 each...
And each one is individually wrapped in its own ziploc baggy... for freshness! :)

Have already tested about a dozen of them for fit and ejection, and they all work swimmingly! This was a great deal.
Kudos goin' out to @Reno and @Caveman Jim for the heads up and goodness confirmation. :s0155:
I bought 5 of them for $5.99 each just to test out about 6 months ago. They seemed very sturdy and well made. The price went up to $6.99 and I didn't buy anymore.

They work just fine in all of my ARs and 5.56 guns that take milspec magazines.

:D
I got a deal for 10 Pmags and a PSA MPI BCG FOR $119 X 2
I just looked up that same deal, and scrolled down to read some of the questions and answers.
There's some idjit named "A shopper" from last August posting the most inane questions, but the real joy is to read the answers to this schmuck's questions. :s0140:

I just looked up that same deal, and scrolled down to read some of the questions and answers.
There's some idjit named "A shopper" from last August posting the most inane questions, but the real joy is to read the answers to this schmuck's questions. :s0140:
Just went to look for that and check this out:

Best comment so far:

"You should look into a quality BB gun."

:s0140:

That's it! Now scroll down and look for that idiot "A shopper" and have a few laughs!

A sample (clicky to embiggen):

1643774037698.png

Another one (embiggen again):

1643774144730.png

Last Edited:
They're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! < cue Poltergeist music >
Package arrived in exactly 1 week, from Florida... View attachment 1121860

View attachment 1121854 View attachment 1121855

A case of 30-rd, heavy duty steel, AR magazine goodness... 80 each...
And each one is individually wrapped in its own ziploc baggy... for freshness! :)

Have already tested about a dozen of them for fit and ejection, and they all work swimmingly! This was a great deal.
Kudos goin' out to @Reno and @Caveman Jim for the heads up and goodness confirmation. :s0155:
Some people would say: ;)

1643781434393.jpeg

I am confused! As long as you have some guns and some mags, isn't the most important question how many rounds you have?
I answered that question tens of thousands of rounds ago... :)

I answered that question tens of thousands of rounds ago... :)
Reminds me of when I shipped 10,000 rounds of .22 lr to my dads because he was going to be home when it arrived and I didn't want it walking away. Later I stopped by to pick it up and he said "It shipped to my house, seems like it's mine to me." - so I got to enjoy buying another 10,000 rounds for me. We still chuckle about that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top