JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have any magazines of any kind. Not even the paper ones.
9B0E619C-DE93-40B9-99EB-0A0646415495.jpeg

It's another law that will go on the books but never enforced - until they see fit.

IE: you get arrested on a different charge altogether, and they find that you didn't comply with this "new law", then it will be added on to the charges.

It's another law that will go on the books but never enforced - until they see fit.

IE: you get arrested on a different charge altogether, and they find that you didn't comply with this "new law", then it will be added on to the charges.
Irony:
It will not be enforced until the government sends willing young men to die in battle.
Not the sons of lawyers and politicians, but the sons of patriots.

The fear of hemp around their necks should make them leery of passing these laws..
One would hope so but IMHO Washington is too far gone for that to be much of a possibility. What might help would be a news report that stated that Irwin Mann and Henry Bowman had established a hog farm near Olympia, Washington.

Last Edited:
Based in your posts, I think that our brains must some how be quantum entangled.
Quite probably. I will say, I have always admired your avatar pic, which I find highly amusing...

Irony:
It will not be enforced until the government sends willing young men to die in battle.
Not the sons of lawyers and politicians, but the sons of patriots.
Unfortunately, they have labeled the patriots in their ranks as "extremists" to be purged. It kind of makes one wonder why the military is purging its ranks of any and all patriots and objectors to mandates. Could it be that they know those soldiers would also object other immoral orders that could be coming around the corner?

Last Edited:
Unfortunately, they have labeled the patriots in their ranks as "extremists" to be purged. It kind of makes one wonder why the military is purging its ranks of patriots and objectors to mandates. Could it be that they know those soldiers would also object other immoral orders that could be coming around the corner?
Yes.

Unfortunately, they have labeled the patriots in their ranks as "extremists" to be purged. It kind of makes one wonder why the military is purging its ranks of patriots and objectors to mandates. Could it be that they know those soldiers would also object other immoral orders that could be coming around the corner?
History shows us: Yes, because this has happened already.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top