JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A wise man said it best...

Reagan_Last stand.jpg

Ten? TEN??? Is that all!!!??? Just off the top of my head, I've got more than 10X that number already. I just liked @Reno's idea so much, and I'm a greedy little phuq...
Single-point or 2-point? With quick-release, of course, I assume...
I like the single point.
Watch the Rittenhouse video to see what happens when someone tugs on that gun. I like it when the bad guy aims my carbine.

Last Edited:
I'm a little late for the party, but this is the first I've seen of this. Take a picture of the person you are buying the mag from?????? I could only stand to read the first couple of posts and had to stop. Who dreams this sh!t up? They must lay awake at night thinking about this. Just want to say I feel sorry for you guys, my wifes family lives in eastern OR and I know how they feel. Best of luck and keep up the good fight.
The statute reads take a picture of YOU (your face) and the magazines!

But I identify as a freeman and patriot, who is offended by tyranny and who objects to being unlawfully arrested or accused unjustly for crimes of which the constitution protects me from. I also identify as a citizen who is obligated to protect my neighbors and family, from political persecution and molestation by a corrupt government institution, regardless of its three letter designation.
I'm pretty sure in newthink that's just a racist. :D

So you can seek asylum in Idaho from the tyranny of the West Coast, but where do Americans seek asylum when the country is lost?
Amen. Moving to Idaho or Montana without doing anything to change the politics of your home state is just prolonging the inevitable. IMO people who lean right or support 2a should be clinging to their hometown and digging in with their heels... the only way this idiocy gets stopped is if enough people say NO.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top