JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get within walker swinging distance and I'll be happy to wipe the giggle offa yer smirk ya snapperwhipper...
Next thing ya know you're gonna tell me to get off yer lawn... :s0140:

Angry old man01.jpg

You can dance on my lawn all ya want. If you happen to hear a click when you take a step it wasn't a sprinkler head, just a little something to keep dogs from crappin' in my yard as well as them sneaky revenuers away.from the still.
Do they look like this? Anti-personnel mine.jpg

Or more like this? Claymore.jpg

I have spent my whole life avoiding being a felon. If I become one with the stroke of a pen...we will see, I cannot imagine just being OK with that.
I couldn't agree more. Some people lived an entire career after taking an oath to uphold the Constitution, to face the eventuality that they could potentially become a felon for exercising the same rights they swore an oath to defend.
I can only imagine some of our founding fathers, faced with becoming felons, jailed, facing bankruptcy, or even the possibility of death, for taking a stand against the obvious and wanton denial of our God given rights.

If I used the other type some fellers would try to eat em since I couldn't find the ones marked "DO NOT EAT" at the surplus store.
Welp, they do kinda look like a little lunchbox. Or mebbe a SnackPack... o_O

That was oldthink. Under newthink, you are guilty until proven innocent and infected until proven vaxed. On the upside, as far as I can tell I'm now classified as handsome. :D
But I identify as a freeman and patriot, who is offended by tyranny and who objects to being unlawfully arrested or accused unjustly for crimes of which the constitution protects me from. I also identify as a citizen who is obligated to protect my neighbors and family, from political persecution and molestation by a corrupt government institution, regardless of its three letter designation.

But I identify as a freeman and patriot, who is offended by tyranny and who objects to being unlawfully arrested or accused unjustly for crimes of which the constitution protects me from. I also identify as a citizen who is obligated to protect my neighbors and family, from political persecution and molestation by a corrupt government institution, regardless of its three letter designation.
Like Flop said, that's oldthink... You haven't been keepin' up with current events, have ya?

Hey, guys! We found another one that needs a ride to the camps!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top