JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still say mine were lost in the boat sinking except the ones that were not
Boating accident.JPG
Er, "them"... I lost them...

Everyone who owns an AR should have at least 10 GI mags. I think I got mine for about $7 each, so close enough.
Ten? TEN??? Is that all!!!??? Just off the top of my head, I've got more than 10X that number already. I just liked @Reno's idea so much, and I'm a greedy little phuq...

You won't seem so silly when people want what you have...finally
I'm gonna pull the trigger on that 80-mag deal tonight.
That's a price I can't pass up, and both @Reno and @Caveman Jim said the mags were bomber!
Gonna put me close to a coupla hundred of those pieces of contraband. I can hear the black choppers hovering overhead as I type this...

Lets say I've got a few 50 cal cans filled to the brim with those SHK mags. At $4.99 a piece, it's really hard not to buy 20-40 at a time whenever you've got an extra $100-200.

Ill admit, most are still in the plastic, secretly hoping to take advantage of those that aren't buying them at $5 now.

@sobo they also have SHK AK, Glock and 1911 mags.

I usually add a few of these in with an order each time.
I don't own any Glockenspiels, but I notice that GO doesn't have any SIG mags. What gives? o_O

ETA: No SIG mags listed under "SIG", but I found a few SIG options under "ProMag", but not in my caliber or my models. :(

Last Edited:
I don't care anymore. I have at least one NFA item, so I'm already on Big Gov's list in DC. And that wench Patty Murray hates me cuz I every time she writes back telling me that she's not gonna support my 2A rights, I write back and tell her she's failed her oath of office and I hope she gets primaried. Initially, her return emails were form letters implying she "appreciates you contacting me about issues important to my constituents", but now they seem to be more personally directed at me and our difference of opinion. So yeah, with a last name like mine and my recurring emails, I'm pretty sure she knows who I am and I'm already on a list. :rolleyes:

Add to that I've been writing to my reps and senator here at home in WA every time another one of these bullsh*t bills hits the floor for the past 4 or 5 years now, ever since Hitllary Klantoon tried to stink up my White House back in 2016. I get positive reinforcement from my reps with an "R" after their name, and form letters from the ones with a "D" after theirs. And my senator, Sharon Brown, always writes back to me and confirms/affirms her support for voting to preserve the 2A. So yeah, they all know me in Olympia, too...
One time I ran into Patty Murry in the Wallingford QFC, I turned the corner and we were face to face at about 2 feet apart. I gave her the most disgusted stare you can imagine, she put her head down and almost tripped over herself getting out of there.

Ten? TEN??? Is that all!!!??? Just off the top of my head, I've got more than 10X that number already. I just liked @Reno's idea so much, and I'm a greedy little phuq...
10 more, smartass. :D I don't keep a lot of them loaded. I mostly run Magpuls at the range and I have plenty for each gun. I'll either give them out if and when they get hard to find or whoever goes through my estate with make themselves or someone else very happy. I'll open one or two of them and put them in range rotation (I have at least half a dozen brands in rotation now) just to see how they run. The rest will go in a box next to the other GI mags and I'll keep using the polymer ones.

My next mad money purchase is going to be an AR9 or a VFR14. If it's the latter I'll need mags for that. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top