JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So in cali, get a cheapo motorhome and transport them in there. Motorhome is a residence.
Buzzer.

Motorhomes can be searched like any other vehicle. F49FCCDC-5A82-4112-AC75-21A5ADBCBF70.jpeg

Buzzer.

Motorhomes can be searched like any other vehicle. View attachment 1116171
I guess the question is Who is going to search the RV? The guy at the fruit inspection place at the border? The only searching I've seen them do is inside their nostrils. Police, if they were even at that station, or at your campsite would have no PC to barge in unless you were really stupid, like having magazines fall out your door when you open it. And then they still need to prove they weren't grandfathered. These laws are typical libfart logic. They are are basically unenforceable. They exist only to scare law-abiding people into not buying or giving up their magazines.
Maybe I'll open a photo booth at the. next gunshow. "Take your picture with a pile of magazines" I'll have an atomic clock with the date and time in the background. Maybe I'll even have a notary there to sign off that the subject was there at that date and time.

Last Edited:
I guess the question is Who is going to search the RV? The guy at the fruit inspection place at the border? The only searching I've seen them do is I side their nostrils. Police, if they were even at that station, or at your campsite would have no PC to barge in unless you were really stupid, like having magazines fall out your door when you open it. And then they still need to prove they weren't grandfathered. These laws are typical libfart logic. They are are basically unenforceable. They exist only to scare law-abiding people into not buying or giving up their magazines.
Maybe I'll open a photo booth at the. next gunshow. "Take your picture with a pile of magazines" I'll have an atomic clock with the date and time in the background. Maybe I'll even have a notary there to sign off that the subject was there at that date and time.
I don't think they exist only to scare people. Certainly, they induce fear and doubt, which is the mainstay of many career politicians, but what they also are is a steppingstone to the next piece of legislation. Next time they might give it some teeth by "correcting the wording" but more likely they'll just put up yet another hoop for you to jump through, and take another dollar out of your pocket.

Buzzer.

Motorhomes can be searched like any other vehicle. View attachment 1116171
If the vehicle is on any public roads/parking, it is "public" and no expectation of privacy exists, no warrants needed, just "probable cause" :rolleyes:
I could be wrong here but I believe they can only search the driver portion of the vehicle but not the living portion which is protected as a residence and requires a warrant. That is not to say they can't hold you long enough until they get one if they so choose.

I could be wrong here but I believe they can only search the driver portion of the vehicle but not the living portion which is protected as a residence and requires a warrant. That is not to say they can't hold you long enough until they get one if they so choose.
From a quick search; for 4th Amendment purposes, a RV is considered a home only if its on property designated for that such as a rv park, private property, or rental property. Otherwise, if its on public roads, then it has exactly the same amount of protections as a motor vehicle which is... none. It depends on States.

Edit. Heres an article from lawyers

From a quick search; for 4th Amendment purposes, a RV is considered a home only if its on property designated for that such as a rv park, private property, or rental property. Otherwise, if its on public roads, then it has exactly the same amount of protections as a motor vehicle which is... none. It depends on States
That was one of the answers I got wrong on the BAR exam after my Sally Struthers Law Degree!

The next picture posted of mine may be laid out in the driveway surrounded by ammo cans and grinning ABC's:s0004:
And the MSM would call what's laid out in the driveway "an arsenal of guns with hundreds of rounds of ammunition" and all the Libtardz would be aghast...

My understanding of California gun law is not complete, but if one owned an AR-15 (like most of us have) on or before 2004 and registered that firearm by 2006, one could keep it.

From the Internet,

"Technically, California does not actually have any law criminalizing the owning of a firearm that is unregistered. However, there are certain circumstances where a person may end up in trouble if they do not have the proper firearm permits. California's gun laws state that it is typically illegal to take a weapon outside of your home without the proper permits and registration...

If the weapon is an assault weapon, such as the AK and AR-15 series, California PC 30525 states that it must have been owned by 2004 and registered by 2006 to be legal...

Just possessing a loaded or unloaded gun that is not registered is not illegal, but you may face punishment if you take it into a public space. California P.C. 25850 c 6 and California PC 25850 c 7 states that those who carry a loaded firearm that is not registered may face up to one year in county jail and a fine of up to $1,000."

So, I have not found any information, yet, concerning state-wide confiscation of ARs/AKs in California. Maybe Washington would follow a similar practice?
First off, these CommieFauxnia phuq'rz, and every other Libtard, need to understand that the civilian version of the AK-47 and the AR-15 are NOT assault weapons. They are semi-automatic modern sporting rifles. There's no selective fire ability with any of them, and hence, not assault weapons...

I would imagine that there are a lot of members in the "People's Republic of Washington" who are concerned/afraid that if they contact politicians/government, it will be used in the future to track them down. It's what you get when totalitarians use rights to intimidate people that use those rights.
A letter or public comment becomes a "threat", a threat puts you on a list as a "terrorist"....:eek:
BINGO

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads