JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the MSM would call what's laid out in the driveway "an arsenal of guns with hundreds of rounds of ammunition" and all the Libtardz would be aghast...
Thank You for having the faith in me; that I would be down to hundreds of rounds before succumbing to a Hellfire off the rail of a Governor Brown gestapo drone!

So they want proof, a pic of the mags with the owner in it? Here's mine.
43682E8B-8BD2-44A5-9E1A-FB42274769AA.jpeg

What's sickening is that there aren't 500 or a thousand "Done!" posts on this and similar threads. Why hasn't every Washington member of this forum written their reps?
I would imagine that there are a lot of members in the "People's Republic of Washington" who are concerned/afraid that if they contact politicians/government, it will be used in the future to track them down. It's what you get when totalitarians use rights to intimidate people that use those rights.
A letter or public comment becomes a "threat", a threat puts you on a list as a "terrorist"....:eek:
I don't care anymore. I have at least one NFA item, so I'm already on Big Gov's list in DC. And that wench Patty Murray hates me cuz I every time she writes back telling me that she's not gonna support my 2A rights, I write back and tell her she's failed her oath of office and I hope she gets primaried. Initially, her return emails were form letters implying she "appreciates you contacting me about issues important to my constituents", but now they seem to be more personally directed at me and our difference of opinion. So yeah, with a last name like mine and my recurring emails, I'm pretty sure she knows who I am and I'm already on a list. :rolleyes:

Add to that I've been writing to my reps and senator here at home in WA every time another one of these bullsh*t bills hits the floor for the past 4 or 5 years now, ever since Hitllary Klantoon tried to stink up my White House back in 2016. I get positive reinforcement from my reps with an "R" after their name, and form letters from the ones with a "D" after theirs. And my senator, Sharon Brown, always writes back to me and confirms/affirms her support for voting to preserve the 2A. So yeah, they all know me in Olympia, too...

I don't care anymore. I have at least one NFA item, so I'm already on Big Gov's list in DC. And that wench Patty Murray hates me cuz I every time she writes back telling me that she's not gonna support my 2A rights, I write back and tell her she's failed her oath of office and I hope she gets primaried. Initially, her return emails were form letters implying she "appreciates you contacting me about issues important to my constituents", but now they seem to be more personally directed at me and our difference of opinion. So yeah, with a last name like mine and my recurring emails, I'm pretty sure she knows who I am and I'm already on a list. :rolleyes:

Add to that I've been writing to my reps and senator here at home in WA every time another one of these bullsh*t bills hits the floor for the past 4 or 5 years now, ever since Hitllary Klantoon tried to stink up my White House back in 2016. I get positive reinforcement from my reps with an "R" after their name, and form letters from the ones with a "D" after theirs. And my senator, Sharon Brown, always writes back to me and confirms/affirms her support for voting to preserve the 2A. So yeah, they all know me in Olympia, too...
maybe if you include an autographed picture of you rock climbing!

I'm in the same mindset brother, they are pushing us and eventually they will get what's coming to them.
If everyone on this and every other gun/hunting board in the PNW would get off their couch's and fight this garbage party with calls, emails even letters to their Reps & Sens.
Dammm BP is rapidl rising again Good night.

Getting ready for the ban makes sense.
Sense as in what are you going to do if a ban / restriction passes and becomes law.

Please note that I am not in favor of restrictions of just what firearms or firearm parts / accessories one can own.

Firearm bans , restrictions and the like are only effective if people are willing to follow them.
Criminals , by their nature and actions do not follow laws / bans / restrictions etc...
So tossing yet another law , restriction , ban etc...out there , in the hopes that this one , will be the one to solve a problem...
Is asinine...and a waste of time.

What one does with their firearms or parts / accessories if they fall under a ban or restriction is for them to decide.
I would only suggest to make sure that one is willing to accept the consequences of their decision.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top