JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm HOPING we can have a singular page here to build upon fighting this and not spread out to heaven knows what/where. There's no doubt it's going to cost $ and we NEED a SINGLE source of income. My suggestion being a GoFundMe page. All the $ into one pot for someone like the SAF to work from for court/legal costs provided they grant/supply $ costs to the public on their website! Not saying I dis-trust them, but saying open books leaves us free of criticism.

IF I did this right, and I'd be amazed if I did.. here's a 'start' for a fund me page to raise $ to fight this BS. If it's wrong then someone get it right so we can fight this BS in the courts. This bubblegum can not be allowed to fly..:s0019:
Dan Deckert has invited you to join the fundraising team for their campaign

If I screwed up the fund me thing, LMK & we'll get it ironed out to use the funds to fight this 1639 BS n court.

Looking at the MORONIC BS 60/40 vote in support of 1639 tonite, we better fund the SAF &/or other NW organizations for a HUGE legal court battle. I'll throw $ into to this as soon as I know just who/whom is going to court over this and I have a copy of their argument. My favorite @ the moment is the SAF. I'm HOPING the NRA gets on board because this initiative (if it passes) will be a foothold for every state in the US from the asshol everytown for gun safety lying crowd.

As a side note, I'm dumbfounded why anyone would EVER voluntarily give up their constitutional rights. My parents raised me better... But apparently there's those 'some ones' that didn't raise their kids any better. I wonder if it's those that believe it's OK for people to just cross our borders illegally??? Hmm? Must be the "laws are made to be broken" crowd?

Dan

Image2.jpg

I'm HOPING we can have a singular page here to build upon fighting this and not spread out to heaven knows what/where. There's no doubt it's going to cost $ and we NEED a SINGLE source of income. My suggestion being a GoFundMe page. All the $ into one pot for someone like the SAF to work from for court/legal costs provided they grant/supply $ costs to the public on their website! Not saying I dis-trust them, but saying open books leaves us free of criticism.

IF I did this right, and I'd be amazed if I did.. here's a 'start' for a fund me page to raise $ to fight this BS. If it's wrong then someone get it right so we can fight this BS in the courts. This bubblegum can not be allowed to fly..:s0019:
Dan Deckert has invited you to join the fundraising team for their campaign

If I screwed up the fund me thing, LMK & we'll get it ironed out to use the funds to fight this 1639 BS n court.

Looking at the MORONIC BS 60/40 vote in support of 1639 tonite, we better fund the SAF &/or other NW organizations for a HUGE legal court battle. I'll throw $ into to this as soon as I know just who/whom is going to court over this and I have a copy of their argument. My favorite @ the moment is the SAF. I'm HOPING the NRA gets on board because this initiative (if it passes) will be a foothold for every state in the US from the asshol everytown for gun safety lying crowd.

As a side note, I'm dumbfounded why anyone would EVER voluntarily give up their constitutional rights. My parents raised me better... But apparently there's those 'some ones' that didn't raise their kids any better. I wonder if it's those that believe it's OK for people to just cross our borders illegally??? Hmm? Must be the "laws are made to be broken" crowd?

Dan

View attachment 515787

When they advertise these measures they don't advertise the complete truth. people are brainwashed by the media and think this stupidity is going to keep them safe.

FYI, The go fund me page works. I threw some $ into it because I'm willing to put my $ where my mouth is. Everything collected will 1st be going to Washington based organizations that take 1639 to the courts. SAF & CCRKBA are two of those I believe need funding. If I'm wrong, just tell me!

The reality is this needs to be stopped here and now in the courts. If you believe these anti-gun groups are going to stop here, you're gravely mistaken. They WILL take it to every other state they can. This go-fund-me battle needs support from everyone located everywhere. This isn't just a one state issue! It's a National Issue!

Let's raise some $ to take the fight to the courts.

Dan

I think it's better to donate directly. Pick your group, but for example the SAF is a 501c3 and many corporations will match your donations to charitable organizations. Second Amendment Foundation
All of the relevant orgs take donations online so I don't see any need to shave off some of the needed money and send it to GoFundMe (or wherever).

I think it's better to donate directly.
I wasn't confident people from outside our area would know who/what/where to send $ to is the reason I did the fund me thing because people outside our area are familiar with it.

I know it shaves off some of the cash but IF it can bring in $ from all over the USA, then I believe it's worth the effort. I already direct donate to SAF & like organizations but am trying to find other ways to help fight this battle in the courts. This is no longer a state issue, it's now a national issue. If it's not killed here & now, those horses behinds will be taking their show on the road. Like grand-dad used to say, you'll never know unless you ask!

Dan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads